Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have re entered at 1.2293. sl12 I have to trade what I see and this is a good break to the upside,so until it breaks to the downsida at about 1.2282 I am looking for longs on this market

Have re entered at 1.2293. sl12 I have to trade what I see and this is a good break to the upside,so until it breaks to the downsida at about 1.2282 I am looking for longs on this market

1/3 rd off at + 24 rest to b/e. Phew lets hope it really goes to plan

It came right back to line before taking off again

Attachments

• snapshot-280.png
    snapshot-280.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 108
morning, GU, EU both favor a long BUT I want to see a nice dip first.

morning Leo this eur is playing havoc with me today, but I cant be wrong.The double chalice must work:mad: If it goes below 1.2270.I think ill go for a walk. 5 Trades on the same market in one hour is enough stress for anyone

morning Leo this eur is playing havoc with me today, but I cant be wrong.The double chalice must work:mad: If it goes below 1.2270.I think ill go for a walk. 5 Trades on the same market in one hour is enough stress for anyone

hi flash, it happens. I, for now, is not trading UJ anymore. My head of finance did calculations over the weekend and , not surprisingly, I am spending too much commission on UJ pair although actual trading p&l is fine.

euro could fall to 1.2265 and still the buyside can be in tact.

hi flash, it happens. I, for now, is not trading UJ anymore. My head of finance did calculations over the weekend and , not surprisingly, I am spending too much commission on UJ pair although actual trading p&l is fine.

Interesting. Im thinking of changing broker or maybe going direct again. The one im looking at for this month gives 10% sign on bonus up to 5k and a 10% rebate on all fees. Its a white label for whom im with at moment so spreads the same.I rarely trade anything with a spread of more than 3 pips

Your methods have come up with similar answers and price levels to me, I fully expect eu to have a good day today.I also feel that the trades i have taken this morning have vindicated the way I trade,taking a 1/2 off etc. I guess it just depends on how you trade.Im sure theres many out there who laugh at the stops and methods we use. Do we really care:)

Your methods have come up with similar answers and price levels to me, I fully expect eu to have a good day today.I also feel that the trades i have taken this morning have vindicated the way I trade,taking a 1/2 off etc. I guess it just depends on how you trade.Im sure theres many out there who laugh at the stops and methods we use. Do we really care:)

EURUSD has unseen balance area around 1.2210-20. It has a huge upside past that area.

yeh, I have simplified my entry methods by using yesterdays hi/lo and morning range hi/lo. Directional bias and balance area analysis come from the engine at higher TF.