Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW – lots of pips. Maybe you should charge for the access to the thread.:LOL:

Probably get more people here if we did charge as Flash stated before. It's a shame though, not only are there great trade calls here, theres plenty of learning material too, and a bit 'o fun to boot!

Peter

Probably get more people here if we did charge as Flash stated before. It's a shame though, not only are there great trade calls here, theres plenty of learning material too, and a bit 'o fun to boot!

Peter
M'lord,peter & Leo,

I couldnt agree more ...& will start to contribute more soon....licking my wounds at the moment after a bad week a couple of weeks ago.

Weird but I too am often on similar trades you shout out but based on different reasons...also simple.

Keep up the good work chaps its much appreciated and is for one helping me back to confidence.

Matt
P.S. Lets have less of the billy big balls - my way is better than your way etc etc...This is a great thread without the ego to boot!

I saw the youtube video some time ago. It was funny, but we don't get Lord Flasheart here in the US as far as I know. :(

Peter

Just watched the you tube link - Quality!
I had forgotten how funny that show was - Great backing track as well.

M'lord,peter & Leo,

Matt
P.S. Lets have less of the billy big balls - my way is better than your way etc etc...This is a great thread without the ego to boot!

ok But my way is the best,Leos just trading noise,ask Black Swan:smart:

But my way is really the Holy Grail.
You know, maybe I should start a new thread about that? Might catch on, but I don't want any criticizes before end of time. :whistling

Peter

In all honesty, my trading has been extremely consistent over the long term...small profits, smaller losses, very few losing days, which is what suits me. I'm far from bringing in the haul of pips that Flash and Leo do on many days. Kudos to them! :clap:

Peter

hey peeps it dont a really matter...Mehbs has the Holy Grail we all know that.
What does matter is that you chaps are still here making pips...day in day out by your tried & tested ways...which I think fall into the KISS methodology.
& by the way, know criticizes till the end of times for sure.

Here's what I'm seeing right now. It's a 30m chart, bit higher timeframe than I prefer, but it is setting up nice. Price is at the top of the channel. If it breaks down through the yellow trendline we could see it all the way to around 1.2160 area. Could be a nice trade for those who prefer to stay in for larger gains.

Attachments

• eur010.JPG
    eur010.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 127
ah the holy grail,the elusive chalice.
This is my chart of the eur/gbp. IT CLEARLY SHOWS THE HOLY GRAIL. Points A are the perfectly formed chalices and points B the handles. When this pattern is broken your wildest riches can be obtained.

This pattern is called flahes double chalice or called by many as the holy grail

p.s in order to receive riches you must first choice the right direction

Attachments

• snapshot-267.png
    snapshot-267.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 104

sure, all prop traders swing for sure..

But my way is really the Holy Grail.
absolutely:cool:

hey peeps it dont a really matter...Mehbs has the Holy Grail we all know that.
What does matter is that you chaps are still here making pips...day in day out by your tried & tested ways...which I think fall into the KISS methodology.
& by the way, know criticizes till the end of times for sure.

Pips do matter. No excuse about that. Keep money management simple by trading one size. Increase it after % gain. Use compounding and build up your account. :smart:

Pips do matter. No excuse about that. Keep money management simple by trading one size. Increase it after % gain. Use compounding and build up your account. :smart:

I kno why you say that,but over time I have lost less by by protecting my profits early in some trades.one of the main reasons i do this is emotional. once ive taken a 1/2 or 1/3 off im more relaxed about the rest and often see things clearer

buy the holy grail at 1.2302 s/l 15. the double chalice has been broken

Attachments

• snapshot-279.png
    snapshot-279.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 118