Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
afternoon guys,good to see wackys had another good day.:clap:Very good to see that the trades you called were at the price when posted.Yesterday we both called trades and as soon as we posted they were already well up.It cant have looked too good.can you explain why your 2nd target has only been a little bit further than your first.Is this just the way the market has fallen.

Derek,thanks for joining in .Ive been there and lost im sure **** loads more than you.Im not saying im making loads now or trying to preach to you,but your statement said it all."if this eur doesnt fall today".( am i reading that correctly,sorry if not) In other words you were hoping,thats a bad sign.I used to place trades, and then add in knowing they were going to go against me because I wanted the market to go my way and would find any justification in believing it would come right. I now know that all that really matters is your patience, risk/reward and money management.I also kept putting in say £500 and when id got down to 4 chased and then started lumping in when it got to 3 and then just bet on anything, anytime of the day, thinking I could have a fresh start on monday with the last 500.ive been through every emotion you can think off in this game so If theres anything I can help with just ask.Im sure others on here will as well.

BP whats it like up here.In flashland weve got gorgeous weather and im surrounded by scantilly dressed ladies

Good to see you Flash. As for my 2nd targets, I just dont like staying in too long. When I see price stalling for 2 bars with little movement I'd rather exit with what I have. Just personal preference. Generally I'd like to see 2nd target about 2x 1st target. As I said in a previous post I don't mind not hitting the homeruns.

Peter

Yesterday we both called trades and as soon as we posted they were already well up.It cant have looked too good.

Honestly, I almost gave up posting yesterday because of this. I was beginning to get a bit frazzled by it! Afraid I was going to miss targets, although in 1 instance I made out real well!

Peter

what a lovely channell

Attachments

• snapshot-211.png
    snapshot-211.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 161
hit the line 5 times, should i buy here,im hoping for a break down,worst case ive looked in a few pence

2nd 1/2 stopeed at b/e. should have brought of bottom of line.

Attachments

• snapshot-212.png
    snapshot-212.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 95
come on you fu&*er, break this line and its away. Lets have a Friday night collapse,it happens so often,just start now

1/2 off at + 10

when youve spent as many hrs watching the markest and losing as I have, you see certain things in certain situations happen. I think this is going to spike one way or the other.I dont know which.should be in the next 5 mins or so Lets see

when youve spent as many hrs watching the markest and losing as I have, you see certain things in certain situations happen. I think this is going to spike one way or the other.I dont know which.should be in the next 5 mins or so Lets see

well a sort of spike, line has been broken but not going way I like,this tends to lead to upside movement,hope not,still short

pullback to line would be good. Bet it moves down again after taking my stop:mad:
think i moved it too quick,i panicked as it started to shoot up. Thats trading for you