Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just you and me now derek and as my long signal did not hit on eur/gbp I am now looking for shorts but that could be some time away so good luck on any trades you do today

Here's a pic of what I did. I played a false breakout of the triangle pattern. exit was near the top line where there should have been some support but wasn't much though because eur still falling and went back into the pattern.

Peter

I'm slow with the pics...sorry!

Attachments

• eur_001.jpg
    eur_001.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
eur attempting another breakout. If this also proves to be false we could be loking at another leg downward for the eurusd.

Peter

looks like i got out a bit early, but still banked a nice profit. I don't normally like to stay in trades for too long. Often the move will happen sooner rather than later. I'll take singles and doubles all day long as opposed to looking for the homerun trade, but to each their own!

Peter

eur stalled right at the trendline resistance and then was good for a 20 pip dump. Kicking myself for not taking the trade. I am trying to be a bit patient as movement past few weeks is all over the place, but of course markets won't wait for me!
I hope my commentary is of some help to those watching. Trying to show how trades are managed.

Peter