Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im doing the sort of thing Leo did yesterday.
He had such a good trade called at the second it moved he didnt think anyone would believe him so he posted a snapshot from his broker. Leo we believed you anyway. Weve seen you, like me ,have very bad runs as well.Its great to see you have been at the top of your game the last few days
Anyway the purpose of this post is that if you look at my last trade, on most charts it looks like I would have been stopped out. My brokers price never reached 1.2630. Yes this is the one occasion that it was one pip in my favour. Last week I had 2 against me.Lets hope eur continues up for me.Here is my brokers chart showing this.
If you do spreadbetting and are looking for a broker I am happy to recommend Tradefair,not had one single probvlem with them. They are soon to open up a cfd exchange that will change the whole industry.

Attachments

• snapshot-156.png
    snapshot-156.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 107
sold gbp as it has pulled back to a very strong resistance line as shown
sold at 15022 s/l 10

good r/r

Attachments

• snapshot-159.png
    snapshot-159.png
    43 KB · Views: 98
-10, line seems to be holding so may re sell

doesnt that show you how hard this trading game is. I put the line in place and called what looks to be a good trade and yet Ive managed to lose 10 pips on it. my stop was not wide enough and the line was slightly out

doesnt that show you how hard this trading game is. I put the line in place and called what looks to be a good trade and yet Ive managed to lose 10 pips on it. my stop was not wide enough and the line was slightly out

there are many times your line looked off-tangent and yet it went in your direction.

no clear set up for me today. Mr King is speaking in 10mins.. watch out for GBP move, if any.

there are many times your line looked off-tangent and yet it went in your direction.

sure,but how do I feel now? I know your about to tell me that news caused that shoot down,but its funny how often charts lead the news. How do you feel about that?

sure,but how do I feel now? I know your about to tell me that news caused that shoot down,but its funny how often charts lead the news. How do you feel about that?

simple - re-enter the trade if the set up is still valid in your own assessment. that's the [small] price I'm willing to pay. it's not like we use 30-50pips stop, is it?;)

simple - re-enter the trade if the set up is still valid in your own assessment. that's the [small] price I'm willing to pay. it's not like we use 30-50pips stop, is it?;)

As you know I often do that,but emotion came into play.Ive had a great start to the day and wanted to protect that.As you say whats 10 pips on what Ive made the last 2 weeks.
Oh well its gone now.Will take dog for a walk and then look again

USDJPY on H1 chart. In a tight range and Meanline of the big crash day is the level to watch. Above that (93.00) I am bullish and below 92.50, it's all back into downward cycle.

EURUSD is still in downtrend, but it has tested yMean and so far still below yMean 1.2715. It may attack 1.2715 again for upside break out.

In cycle levels, it is inside the box, marked by up and down arrows. Sell on break down.

I will post some 'clear' break outs if I have time, break out from both balance area and internal cycle on 'all' TF.

Attachments

• 100512USDJPY.jpg
    100512USDJPY.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 107
  • 100512EURUSD.jpg
    100512EURUSD.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 110
I may buy EU if it breaks this TL. This is anti-trend trade.

Attachments

• 100512EURUSD_t100.jpg
    100512EURUSD_t100.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 93
looking for another short entry. no conviction going long.
possible long entry on gold though.

Peter