Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it is entertaining, as he made a few long calls that went under water for -1200pips (GU,EU,USDCHF) and some of them eventually come back and still claiming 100% wins.

it is entertaining, as he made a few long calls that went under water for -1200pips (GU,EU,USDCHF) and some of them eventually come back and still claiming 100% wins.

they can be very entertaining to read,I often wonder if the posters are serious or what they want to achieve.His r/r seems a little pear shaped at hed need rather a large account for a 1200 pip drawdown. I guess well have to wait 10 years to see if his system works. He could disquise it better if he used correlation on the currencies.
Is it ODT in disquise

would have been stopped on eur/jpy trade. Moved the stop to tight,still nice profits to be had.This eur/gbp 60 min chart has a nice break coming off resistance. Its a late call and I didnt take it,too busy talking

Attachments

• snapshot-152.png
    snapshot-152.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 110
Its easy to miss things.I have 4 frontline currencies on display,behind them I have 4 more.Also have ftse cash and futures,my broker and t2win on display.Oh and I forgot the bbc news channel

Attachments

• snapshot-153.png
    snapshot-153.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 97
Its easy to miss things.I have 4 frontline currencies on display,behind them I have 4 more.Also have ftse cash and futures,my broker and t2win on display.Oh and I forgot the bbc news channel

yes, I am concentrating on GU,EU and UJ in forex.

GU & EU break out longs are beautiful. I begin to like morning range break outs - but not blindingly following break outs on a daily basis. Has to be within top-down analysis from Day/H4 and H1 to use range break outs.:smart:

Attachments

• 100510GBPUSD.PNG
    100510GBPUSD.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 100510EURUSD.PNG
    100510EURUSD.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 120
Lets go for 3 in a row

gbp has pulled back to line and resistance so offers very good r/r ration

Attachments

• snapshot-154.png
    snapshot-154.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 120
gu has pulled back to line drawn earlier so will look to make some more pips to the downside so a short at 15044, looks another good r/r trade. only a tight stop is required.

gu has pulled back to line drawn earlier so will look to make some more pips to the downside so a short at 15044, looks another good r/r trade. only a tight stop is required.

Happy days again. Ive had a great day and am delighted with the calls and the way I selected them so I will now call entry,stop etc. Well at least untill I lose where I am again