Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what the **** is your problem exactly? i popped in to compliment leovirgos thread and your bitching about me posting live calls when i have my own thread doing my own thing.

good thread, ive thought of making videos but wouldnt have much to say as i wont reveal my strat lol

Perhaps your comments above rubbed me up the wrong way. You thought of making videos and wont reveal your strategy. You are obviously portraying yourself in a positive light, so I was asking you to show what you mean

im not sure why it matters wether i revealed my stratagy? i call market direction and some of the trades im in, in my own thread. why should someone have to reveal how they came to such conclusions? would you ask a hedge fund to tell you their strat before you invested in it?

Morning all, hi NR nice to see you here. As a thread starter, I do understand that this thread is not everybody's cup of tea. Still, nice to see people around here. Flash, is it alright with you? They all know that we don't take any hollow claims and spams. Let's get to the real business.. lol..

Morning all, hi NR nice to see you here. As a thread starter, I do understand that this thread is not everybody's cup of tea. Still, nice to see people around here. Flash, is it alright with you? They all know that we don't take any hollow claims and spams. Let's get to the real business.. lol..

morning all. I have absolutely no problem with anyone making a valuable contribution. There is lots of good stuff in his thread for newbies and im sure some of his posts will contribute. As long as id doesnt turn into an odt situation. He could be odt in disguise:sneaky:

sold off this line again,paid me out yesterday

Attachments

• snapshot-135.png
    snapshot-135.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 107
Cable has a H4 cycle balance area at 1.5440-60. Lots of upside if it can break, otherwise it could turn down again.

cable stopped for 3 times in a row today. down about -25 for the day

just part of a long winning process Leo, I should have sold gbp at 15460 right of this line and resistance you spoke about

Attachments

• snapshot-136.png
    snapshot-136.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 113