Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long cable 1.5383 sl8

looks good to me
nice bullish pattern, should be a nice move if it breaks up.

thanks for your support yesterday.Ive pulled a bit back,but I still need a couple of good trades to put me ahead as I did have a couple of large trades yesterday, and am well down over last 2 weeks

Attachments

• snapshot-132.png
    snapshot-132.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 107
Initial limit 5420 was spot on, as it is mean line from 2days ago. it was 'technical limit' as it is still inside 3days mean zone = limit tp@ m2/m3 etc.

I got greedy, moved limit to 5430, so it wasn't touched during initial spike, came back to 5390 and got cold feet.. greed and fear drove me out of GU long. :confused:

I must have spooked him, I pm'd leo saying good call, should be plenty of pips in that...:whistling

dont kno why i didnt take it,it was a lovely wedge.Now Leos taken the other side of my trade. He should have pm me and we could have agreed a spread so that he could have my money and not IB

Cable - should go to R1 (434) or even to 23.6 % Fib (round 450 area). May go speculative short (against trend) with a tight stop in 440 - 450 area if there is a trend reversal on the shortest time frame.

UJ sold for +15 .. not a lot but it's decent with GU +20

hope your right,but it could be a big mistake, this has to break one way or other soon,i slightly favour upside but will leave trade in as r/r is good

Attachments

• snapshot-133.png
    snapshot-133.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 111
long eur/gbp 8715 s/l 10

daily wedge on this,looks bullish to me.I generally dont trade daily charts,but if I get good movement on this short term trade i may leave it in

Attachments

• snapshot-134.png
    snapshot-134.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 107
dont kno why i didnt take it,it was a lovely wedge.Now Leos taken the other side of my trade. He should have pm me and we could have agreed a spread so that he could have my money and not IB

Perhaps Leo's cable close will prove to be the right decision, although the UK's unemployment numbers came out (not good, but not a disaster) and thus far Sterling is OK...pays money, takes choice etc...

hope your right,but it could be a big mistake, this has to break one way or other soon,i slightly favour upside but will leave trade in as r/r is good

yes, if it breaks out. I could always re-enter as I use T100 chart. By that time, I had just gone long UJ which had a superior set-up. It made up the pips anyway. :whistling

Attachments

• 100421GBPUSD_t100.PNG
    100421GBPUSD_t100.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 119