Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL - just had a quick look at this thread to see how things were going this morning and noticed that some idiot had voted 'no' in the poll, only to find it was me!! Not sure how that happened as I meant to vote 'yes'. Sadly I can't find a way of changing my vote but take it as read that I meant to vote 'yes'!!

LOL - just had a quick look at this thread to see how things were going this morning and noticed that some idiot had voted 'no' in the poll, only to find it was me!! Not sure how that happened as I meant to vote 'yes'. Sadly I can't find a way of changing my vote but take it as read that I meant to vote 'yes'!!

lol we did wonder why you had formed a coalition with odt

lol.. no worries.. :)

tightening stop to 91.895, uj is not behaving.. got some distractions this morning- postman, unexpected phonecalls etc.. hence euro short was missed.

add: uj stopped -5

Last edited:
91.895 was low of friday. I wanted uj to stay well below that because it had already tested that level twice over the last few hours

break out shorts had tried twice, therefore I was expecting turtle soup lovers' attempt to push it back higher

still in eur/gbp long
pattern looks strong so very hopeful

Attachments

• snapshot-128.png
    snapshot-128.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 109
Cable - severe down trend on short time frames. Hitting S3 (207) - not my favourite to go short here and don't like bottoms catching - so no trade for me at the moment. Waiting for a trend change.

uj stop limit order in 91.89/90 sl91.98

edit: order cancelled

Last edited: