forex trading is so hard...

YOU have mental health issues.the last time you placed a trade allegedly was on the 2nd.you are now ranting on over several pages-you have no positions on and you are attention seeking fool.is this your SAD life????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU have mental health issues.the last time you placed a trade allegedly was on the 2nd.you are now ranting on over several pages-you have no positions on and you are attention seeking fool.is this your SAD life????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i do, jesus

id like a few whiskys but unfortunately i have to get some beauty sleep before work tomorrow

Actually I DO have to get these tests but postponed till we can get the pre-approval of insurance coverage. I must tell you I am relieved, but on other hand know I need them. Maybe next week or next month, hard to say due to the nature of the approval process.

i feel fine, but the doc says "ya gotta have it". Why? Because you just bought a new BMW :D

Actually I DO have to get these tests but postponed till we can get the pre-approval of insurance coverage. I must tell you I am relieved, but on other hand know I need them. Maybe next week or next month, hard to say due to the nature of the approval process.

i feel fine, but the doc says "ya gotta have it". Why? Because you just bought a new BMW :D
1-never trust a dr dude.£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$
why have the tests in the first place?

1-never trust a dr dude.£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$
why have the tests in the first place?

i'm 6' tall almost 280. i sit all day long and half the night. that sort of says it all.

theres other issues too, high B/P & triglercides thru the roof...etc etc