Forex Day Trader's Thread

So were you adding to a bad trade trying to get back to even, or just overleveraged in general?because you were making some good trades on EJ last week so you should have built up some margin..

You mean your parents can't wire you some money? Do you at least have enough in your trading account to make $10,000 trades?

i think he is saying he has no parents pippy u stupid ****

and the last thing u wana be doing is trading after a wipeout! take 3-6months off and think about trading while you are off and what you can do better next time.

time to find a job me thinks!

You mean your parents can't wire you some money? Do you at least have enough in your trading account to make $10,000 trades?

I dont have parents Pippy... Well I do.. but not to help me.. I was born from someone, but I`m on my own.. If you know what I mean..

I do have some money for $10.000 trades but it is all money I have! I cant afford anymore losing day..

Find a job in Thailand? :LOL:

Oh, come on! He couldn't work there if he wanted to and Thailand is a very poor country. It would take months just to earn enough for a plane ticket.. Just take a day off and trade your way out of it.. Take it slow and only make a few trades with a high probability of success.. This is what I do whenever I have a bad week and it always saves me from being margined.

your only option is to trade your way out of it.. take the day off to clear your head and start looking for an ideal entry on the dailies.

Well Well.. Went for a smoke and put the head down..

I WILL make the way out of it.. I made the situation and I will fix it, as always..

I`m a bloody luck guy and always have been..

I`m going to try sleep now, get some positive thoughts.. and we will see..

When there is hope there is a chance..

There are a TON of sell stops below 1.475 in Euro .. I bet it tanks quickly if spot breaks 1.475.. Gold and S&P are threatening to break major support as well..

I think you should go take the day off and take some pictures of some pretty thai hookers and PM them to your old friend. ;)

There you go Vinny.. that's the way you have to look at it.. Life isn't over you just learned a hard lesson and now you'll have to work your way out of it by making smart trades only.. it will take a long time but you can do it. I back myself into a corner all the time by making dumb trades, especially when I'm drunk and then I have to just chill out and take things slowly. You can do it!

Thank you fellas.. !

Catch you guys later.. Good luck today.. and Pippy.. Be ready to short EU at 1.4750 There are a TON of sell stops there! :)

Oww Mask.. Can it be lady boys? Much easier.. haha

Good luck!

I'm gonna be on a $10,000 account forever, hearing this from someone else is SCARY

Be ready to short EU at 1.4750 There are a TON of sell stops there!

got one at 1.4743 -17 +17 it "should" immediately run through for profit within a few seconds.. or die immediately :(