Forex Day Trader's Thread

well you're a hillbilly then.. but don't let our Scottish friends know that hillbillies are 100% Scots-Irish!

They won't claim them now but you're right. Most of the people that settled Appalachia were Scotch-Irish. They started bluegrass music

I like thick Swedish girls son...

Take every risk you can.. take the pain in stride in exchange for the occasional buxom Swedish girl and accompanying smirk.. I mentioned the rosy-cheeked muses the other night.. They are the little good/evil voices telling you to at least try to live to your potential.. the failure is an early death if you have the self-respect to do what needs to be done.. Victory is the ongoing pre-Easter egg hunt feeling you got when you were 4 years old..

stop @ 1.4565, but I'm going to get out even now, no point to hold on it unless I have a huge SL

I personally find it much harder to find the continuation point than the top or bottom.. It hurts even more when you consider that the risk is far more equal to the reward..

I've won the US and Asia.. buuuuuutttt... Europe I feel very squeamish about CP..

Send me some decent Clam Chowder CP.. I will buy your whole family Cheladas and pecan pie..

pecan_pie_sl_363943_l__53378.jpg

I'm taking trades from a continuation point of view more often than picking tops & bottoms though

I think the ED will find good long term support at the 1.4450. What's the prevalent opinion?

don't know.. the way I look at it is that if it breaks current support it will be significant and scope is open to lows MUCH lower than that.. essentially, my bias changes from a long opportunity to absolutely nothing.. time for a trip to New Orleans.. :LOL:

I'm thinking one more leg up starting at the 1.4450 and ending around 1.5000.

I'm thinking one more leg up starting at the 1.4450 and ending around 1.5000.

I also have a feeling that it will break down during the news release and trip stops. But the potential is to the upside.
I'll try gbp 5720 and eur 4445

Last edited:
people im talking to are saying this is a BIG jobs number today. could get a big move off of it, both in equities and the dollar.... which direction will that be though? haha