Forex Day Trader's Thread

But you miss a lot of the morning data? Or are you mainly trading US stocks?

well i mainly swing trade forex, so if Ive got open positions i get up a bit earlier.

but the ES is my baby..would chose it over any other market! FX is prolly the least thing i trade

as for data, the charts show the data if you look in the right places! EVERYTHING is front run..for instance i bet numbers gona be worse than expect 2morow from the big offers in the ES. PLus i dont look at charts a huge amount when i trade, only slighly. i have hardly any indicators, i dont even have MA's on my charts lol

Gene,

womanizing is hard work.. chicks do not like weirdos who are awake all night.. I do fine.. not rich.. not broke.. very happy with my current life.. needs no changes.. I "possibly' could get more hamsum, but it's a major long shot ..

if i came over you would see what a real handsome son of a bitch is like! plus the accent your women would be belonging to me!

If you need a job I would hire you as a "before and after" model..

or in your case "after and before"

You're gonna think I'm nuts Pippy but I bought EUR at 1.4510 with limit at 1.4580 because I think it will go to about 1.4590 before it reverses

I bought EUR at 1.4510 with a limit 1.4580. I think it will reverse at about 1.4590

You're gonna think I'm nuts Pippy but I bought EUR at 1.4510 with limit at 1.4580 because I think it will go to about 1.4590 before it reverses

I have it on good authority that being long cable and eur/usd is the best move.

I like Mask more and more with every brilliant comment he makes (just like that)..

as far as fake Jamaicans go.. he's top notch

but I will point out that I will in fact drink your beer... snatch your women and kick your asses..

BONAFIDE

any thoughts on the usd/jpy? I put in a small short 2 days ago for long term with an 87.25 target and a 90.50 stop. 50 or 60 pips so far

I like Mask more and more with every brilliant comment he makes (just like that)..

as far as fake Jamaicans go.. he's top notch

easy mon......I just finished my spliff and finished listening to "no woman no cry" for the 100th time today so i'm going to sleep before I collapse here. Remember what the big trader said and good luck & good night

I'm a white redneck boy from south carolina. I just like reggae music. hahaha

Well kick their asses then Dave! You know how many hillbilly comments I've suffered when there isn't a hillbilly for 1500 miles :LOL:

we're rednecks!

EU above SMA resistance but it doesn't matter.. the Europeans will put it straight through my ass.. I'm not doubting it Cp

I'm playing a big profit longshot