Forex Day Trader's Thread

Have you not been? I guess not as it's an amazing smell, can't quite remember it but it's very fragrant - fresh flowers I believe. I spent many hours on the edge of the pit with my laptop online.

pippy.bmp

[cough] [cough] cable scalp

I would like to send out a brief "thank you" to the fine people at the Stouffer's Corp. for enabling me to continue trading tonight due to their masterful design of the Stouffer's brand microwaveable chicken pot pie. The shell was crispy, the vegetables delicious and the chicken only mildly disgusting.

stchickenpotpie.jpg

I'm not going to play with Cable.. I think Euro could pop and Cable orders would be made irrelevant due to Euro volume.

Euro/usd is range bound ~ 1.4535, 1.4808

I run up to 1.4808 would not surprise me... Another test of that level may solicit upside to 1.52.. just my 2 cents :sneaky:

I have an order at 1.48 short with a razor thin stop.. but I'm not expecting it when I wake up.. I'm bored and my official position is $300,000 long EUR/USD at 1.4512 .. if it holds again it will be worth 1.479 .. bonafide..

eurost.jpg

A dangerous place to put a short. 1.48 is more of a take profit target than a entry. But, do what you wish :cheesy:

I have an order at 1.48 short with a razor thin stop.. but I'm not expecting it when I wake up.. I'm bored and my official position is $300,000 long EUR/USD at 1.4512 .. if it holds again it will be worth 1.479 .. bonafide..

You got in at 1.4512 today? how is that possible? Low was 1.4526.

The US data disappointed yesterday with the consumer confidence number coming in lower than expected causing losses in US equities and a rally in the USD. A breach of the support level in the $1.45 to $1.453 area will be difficult. The employment number will be important, but I expect that employers cut fewer jobs and think the dollar will continue to show weakness. Investors are waiting for positive data to continue to sell dollars and improving job figures would boost that risky appetite. Also, Fed Chairman Kohn is expected to reiterate the need for low interest rates in the US for an extended period of time. I’m monitoring these two data points today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alg
USD/JPY 90.33 Sell.

Now Stops near Entry.
Targets:
#1... 110 pips
#2... 240 pips
And if will break 88.21 lower 400 pips.
See you later.

Now we getting close to Target #1.