Forex Day Trader's Thread

She was curvy and you can't really tell unless you ask.. but i want another date and she's being difficult.. possibly part of the chase, but I love it either way ;) It was an honor my friend.. a true honor for 2 hours in her presence..

:LOL:

this ****ing guy .. hey, what's the UK equivalent of a Las Vegas lounge comedian ?? :LOL:

[cheeks hurt]

I'm not going to say my ***** is small, but I once had an angry girlfriend who gave me an extremely unfavorable thumb and pointer finger "small stuff" sign and I instinctively said, "OH THANKS!" ... I don't usually talk about it, but I figure you can keep a secret..

I'm working on it by the way.. oh, not right now, but I have a web site in mind..

oh, thank you, thank you folks.. I'll be performing at the W. Houston Holiday Inn Thursdays//

Well you just need to pay them more. I don't understand the whole "girlfriend experience" - who wants to pay a hooker to nag them and tell them what to do? You should have told her she was too big.

Is it a dumbell setup or a string attached to door knob? Surgery isn't a great idea, results aren't anything special.

I see...

Mask, the road you are talking about walking on was actually invented by my family long, long ago.. We built, with the help of scores of big t***y wimmenz, the road you are thinking about telling me about you walking on.. I really hate to resort to mentioning it, but yes, my family invented big ti****s..

taking 87 on the Euro long ..

long $300,000 at major support 1.451 ..

I'm giving it all back, keeping what I've made, or causing the rosy-cheeked muses to beam :cheesy:

You miss the smell of despair, old guys and strippers?

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I've decided that I'm going to microwave a chicken pot pie..