Forex Day Trader's Thread

yea futures roll over today, should be choppy... prob wont be doing much trading unless we get really extended in either direction.

nope.. I've shorted Euro twice today for 40 pips ;) It will take another equity breakout to beat 1.461 today.. it's very strong resistance.. I'm up 10 but will hold

yea this 1.46 level does seem to be a tough one get past, but i havent done any trading today off of it.

i feel like we're getting close to that major down move in the euro though.... this level 1.46-1.47 is huge... ill be trying to figure out the best prices to short. i just think this move up is starting to exhaust itself

Just a thought.. every retail trader on the PLANET right now is waiting to go short on the euro, I've been bored tonight and any forum you read all the chatter is about shorting the euro at the 1.46 resistance

What you're doing is trying to sell into a strong uptrend. What I assume will actually happen is that we'll get a retrace just far enough to lure in the suckers short, and then we'll see them get taken out by a swift rise to 1.47 or 1.49 next week.

Personally I'm waiting for 1.44 or 1.46 to become resistance turned support.

Not to say that the wiley amongst you won't be able to scalp a few short ;)

Just a thought.. every retail trader on the PLANET right now is waiting to go short on the euro, I've been bored tonight and any forum you read all the chatter is about shorting the euro at the 1.46 resistance

What you're doing is trying to sell into a strong uptrend. What I assume will actually happen is that we'll get a retrace just far enough to lure in the suckers short, and then we'll see them get taken out by a swift rise to 1.47 or 1.49 next week.

Personally I'm waiting for 1.44 or 1.46 to become resistance turned support.

Not to say that the wiley amongst you won't be able to scalp a few short ;)

Totally agree and well put, currently I am long until my charts tell me else.