Forex Day Trader's Thread

indeed. widely accepted that if you could actually calculate the rothchilds wealth they would be the richest ever. and if you buy into the fed conspriacy etc, then they are deffo the richest lol

now that i think of it, for all those who say america will go bankrupt blabla, they still hold the worlds largest gold reserves by a country mile!

we already are bankrupt! We've been bankrupt for 4 decades :LOL:

I can't figure out who the real idiots are.. our government are the governments who loan oru government money.. trust me.. we'll never, ever pay it back

thats what wars are for, who needs to pay back money when u just killed the guy who leant it to you!

of course then again the UK has 4X the debt per capita we do.. let's just band together and say "we're not paying" and let the chips fall where they may .. it's useless to even try to pay off our debts.. we are bending over backwards to pay CHINA interest every year.. it's sooooooo dumb

im pretty sure it will end in war one day..yeh britain is a **** hole..a total disgrace when u consider 100 years ago or so we ruled the world

What can you do? You're 1% of the world with limited natural resources.. You should be proud it lasted as long as it did..

i feel like us stock markets want to gap up tomorrow... theyll need the euro to go higher overnight if they want to do that... if it doesnt, ill remain bearish and think about putting on another position short. with a clearly defined stop. not sure its actually worth trading tonight tho... feel like u have a good chance getting stopped out either direction... use the movements more as information so ull have a plan for tomorrow... which is options x by the way, could be a little eratic.

I take little hints from watching the tickers all day.. the violent defense of 1.427 kind of tells me the road to 1.47 will be extremely tough.. much easier to push it down than up with sellers galore and buyers only near the range lows

good point... if it does decide to rip up tho u can tell its going to be violent... lot of people will have to cover... but yea, would love to see them defend this area

If it does pass 1.427, lots of covers + buy stops will push it rapidly to 1.435 or even pass 1.44