Forex Day Trader's Thread

the EU sellers at 1.427 are dead serious about that level.. If spot can touch 1.428 it should get a really nice jump .. I'd put a buy stop there if I didn't already have a stop loss there.

no, this will be a pretty big loss if I get stopped so I don't really need to add to my loss.. I'd be more inclined to resell higher..

btw I think the close is calculated when after hours trading ends at 5PM EST rather than when floor trading ends at 4PM .. if anyone knows for absolute sure please tell the thread

it it doesn't break in Japan session, then there is a chance it'll revisit or get near to today's low. If that's the case then probably it'll go sideway tomorrow

You very rarely see Euro move much during the Japanese session.. It usually just ranges in a tight range while the market trades UJ and EJ .. when the Europeans come on they'll try it again..

it's a bullish formation, which has high chance to reach 1.43x. But nothing is 100% sure

I don't use pivot points. Closing time is relative, don't need to be exact though

You very rarely see Euro move much during the Japanese session.. It usually just ranges in a tight range while the market trades UJ and EJ .. when the Europeans come on they'll try it again..

there is no such thing as EJ pippy, you cant actually buy it..your either going short jpy and long euro, or short euro long jpy