Forex Day Trader's Thread

I think euro will break the current range and go down to 136 - 137 area, if not in the next few days then next week. So the general direction is down. Short on rally should be good, imo

definitely.. the pressure is DOWN.. it broke weak trendline support as well but that doesn't mean much.. what does mean something is that ZEW report .. no one wants Euros right now..

short EJ .. if S&P can't make new highs I doubt EJ will overtake that hourly SMA and will most likely revisit the recent hourly lows..

Lol you yanks misunderstand everything :p

What i meant to say is it's too choppy for my liking..

Last edited:
completely miss the CAD pair... UC should have another 100+ pips down but it would be a bumpy road & not with a retracement first...

completely miss the CAD pair... UC should have another 100+ pips down but it would be a bumpy road & not with a retracement first...

Mate if it retraces between 11,425 to 11,400 any time soon... Then I think a bullish signal is forming..

got stopped -20 on EJ .. S&P made new highs.. very irritating.. I'll grab it short at 130.75

Oh and I meant that GBP/CHF is so obscure and seldom traded that it's probably only of any interest to Brits and Swiss..

I don't like EJ since it's in consolidate state, it may have a rally to 131x later

got stopped -20 on EJ .. S&P made new highs.. very irritating.. I'll grab it short at 130.75

Oh and I meant that GBP/CHF is so obscure and seldom traded that it's probably only of any interest to Brits and Swiss..

Lol but you patriotic yanks aren't much different....

To scared to leave the comfort of your home country...everything is a USD based currency :whistling

If you'r lucky maybe a little flutter on the yen...:D

it has been in an almost "perfect" range the last month & 1/2, should end soon but until there is a break up/down then the range should hold

Agreed, but are you really going to short with the potential for SNB intervention. Maybe they've done a good enough job trying to scare me out of a short :D

phew.. barely survived and bailed at cost.. I bet another attempt will be made on that resistance tonight..