Forex Day Trader's Thread

Yeah...

I suppose so....

I'm going through a rough patch at the mo...But I'm starting to come back...

A couple of losses really ****ed me last week...

But ONWARDS AND UPWARDS>>:clap:

don't worry mate, slow and steady wins the race. Just keep good risk management, never put on a trade which could potentially wipe out your account. Think about your trades, you do not need to trade everyday.

I'm long EJ again.. I would be very surprised in the Japanese didn't have some equity strength tonight and a nice Yen selloff..

Hey guys any reckoning on how the GBP news is going to come out at 9:30am GMT today..

jusst put on a lasy trade...small stake...

Short Aussie....stop is at 8100

im short Euro too...position size is half my normal stake size....no stop in place yet....will add to this position if it goes well..

long Euro looking for a retest of 1.40 .. where there was absolutely no follow through three times last night

This equity rally seems very easy to kick the legs out from under it... it will fight like hell to move up and then the slightest twitch and everyone t/ps and it tanks..

It always bothers me when equities suddenly make a move higher or lower and I have no idea why.. Does anyone know a service where they offer real-time commentary about the S&P and DOW?

Hey Guy's

Looking at GBP/CHF at shorting the mo...

Spreads a killer...:D
Any ideas if it might come down...any help would be appreciated...

By the way .. usually the pairs with huge spreads are for ballers and long-term types.. you have to use such a massive stop they aren't good for short-term trades or for those with limited margins.. GBP/AUD and the like I know of no one who trades it.. GBP/JPY is about as high as a go spreadwise.. it's usually about 7 - 9 pips at my broker and is a true BEAST

GBP/AUD is usually something like 25 pips at my broker