Forex Day Trader's Thread

man you posted a screenshot .. I see your account balance

33,781 GBP

that would be a loss of 16,000+ GBP

if Euro closes below 1.34 it is going to tank next week .. bet the farm.. bet your friend's and neighbor's farm too ..

I'm done for the week.. will be back tomorrow after studying daily and weekly charts for a varity of pairs in order to come up with a battle plan for next week..

This turned out to be a really good week!! Let's have another one next week too.. Ridder, come back tomorrow and let's compare our chart studies..

I'm back.. i bailed out usd /cad around 1.1920

but later i checked in again at 1.1873

euro critical level is 1.3314

but if you believes in this, just sell on higher levels

I'm done for the week.. will be back tomorrow after studying daily and weekly charts for a varity of pairs in order to come up with a battle plan for next week..

This turned out to be a really good week!! Let's have another one next week too.. Ridder, come back tomorrow and let's compare our chart studies..

yeah , will be checking around tomorrow..

i have seen enough, could be some little bounce of euro/usd but not sure whether this should be big one..

stock market party, has turned into graveyard party as expected
as i outlined at the beginning of january

daily stochastics usd/cad about to cross..

could be an attempt lower though first, but dont be FEARFUL to take position

after that plenty room to skyrocket

also.. december.. currencies are pretty thinly traded around all those.. party days..
in such an environment.. you can see FAKE trend..
so we could see some.. rolled over strenght in euro.. but the party WILL SOON BE OVER..
also the STOCK MARKET PARTY wil be ending. let the stock markets climb a bit more.. let the euro climb little bit.. go short on both of them.. and enjoy your time.

thanks, RIDDERTRADE
Posted on beginning of january

Guess i was lucky, and predicted correctly :smart:

suhaib. You need good stop loss levels and even more so stop day levels.

If I was to lose 10% of what i made, i'd stop for the day.

sorry man.. I'm feeling sick today but will be back before the Asian markets open tomorrow with some chart studies..