Forex Day Trader's Thread

could be i will be adding extra in later stage, actually my basic rule is to only add
to profitable parties.. add to your GLORY.. NOT TO YOUR DOOM

US non-farm payroll and Canadian employment data tomorrow will move USD/CAD plenty..

I'm amazed that it is as low as it is with the drop in oil..

however there is one thing to keep an eye on.. today we made a high above yesterday high..but we closed under yesterdays close.. which is a bearish reversal.. however dont have to work at the levels which we are in now.. however there could be 1 more down leg,before the skyrocketing start.

I will now .. USD/CAD trade finally profitable.. take care Ridd.. see you tomorrow..

gbp/usd action over last few days looks like short covering to me, rallied off the lows with high volume but falling open interest (futures), if there was heavy buying going on there would be increasing open interest. time to short it again soon perhaps

infact going short now, stop above the highs.

edit: first target 1.5000

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I don't know man.. I just found that site today .. pretty great information isn't it??

CAD is now 90% long!! I screwed up earlier and said they were short..

sentiment indicators are contrarian indicators because the herd loses in general.. meaning if 90% are short then long is a good bet..

so 90% long CAD would actually equate to a majority of short positions USD/CAD .. I've got a long order in at 1.168 with a stop at 1.138

Last edited:
GBP/ USD also down , also the EURO/USD slightly..

usd/cad slightly up..

think there be more movement later today

I don't know man.. I just found that site today .. pretty great information isn't it??

CAD is now 90% long!! I screwed up earlier and said they were short..

sentiment indicators are contrarian indicators because the herd loses in general.. meaning if 90% are short then long is a good bet..

so 90% long CAD would actually equate to a majority of short positions USD/CAD .. I've got a long order in at 1.168 with a stop at 1.138

you bailed out on your usd/cad?..

as you have put new order around 1.168