Forex Day Trader's Thread

actually I banked EJ because equities seem too heavy.. I turned $100,000 into $100,005.30 .. pure genius..

I think that SMA support will break by the time the NY session is over and I'm grabbing it at the lowest SMA at 130.. below that and I'm out..

Attachments

• EUR-JPY.jpg
    EUR-JPY.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 103
My take on EJ

On monthly, EJ is facing heavy resistance at this level 135 +/- 400
On weekly it has upside up to 137.
On daily it's currently at a critical junction where it tries to breaks 200ma with the support of 50ma & 20ma
H4, it is traveling along the 200ma & trapped by the 50ma, however it looks like that after the .38 correction from the recent running up, it has a high chance to break up, but may take up to a day or 2 & have a trading range 130-131.5

- disclaimer: just my take, it may not be correct :cool:

one more thing.. hourly and daily SMA coincide at 130 .. should be great support .. right above 130 is a buy with a -35 stop

Yeah, since I guess it may take a day or 2 to break up (or in case what I said is wrong, down!), then H1 would be sideway from 130-131.5, good to do range trading for 1 or 2 times

well I got 7 on USD/CAD but stocks are tanking and I don't like my chances for further gains at this time..