Forex Day Trader's Thread

You ought to just quit your job and trade man.. You seem like you've got a good head for it.. use $100k trades and just trade breakouts and you've got $5,000 per month at 20 pips per trading day..

who, me? I always think about that... but don't want to just quit, maybe a pink slip with 2-3 months + 6 months from the uncle is nicer :cheesy:

heh.. just spent $1,500 in retainer fees for a tax lawyer due to our lovely &$*%^# uncle.. I hate to get a letter with that little eagle on it.. that eagle flies down to TX grabs my money and flies back to Washington in order to build more debt to help the Chinese out.. well, fine little eagle.. you know you'll eventually get my money but I'll make it a HUGE pain in the ass..

Anyone have any guesses where Cable will end up in a year? I'd say it'll get nestled in the 1.70 - 1.80s.. Hopefully it won't make it to $2.10 .. that was ridiculous.. I think a lot of that was punishment from the rest of the world over Iraq and Bush. GBP shouldn't double USD..

cable year end target of 1.65....but I think it may turn south before rebounding....

If only the Japanese would finally get serious about producing money my trades would be ok..

[last Japanese joke tonight I swear]