Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm hearing that the Swiss government intervened in EUR/CHF in order to strengthen the Euro and that is the reason for the perplexing pop in EUR/JPY

Oh sh**t, I think EUR/CHF need some attention, possible a longer term long on this pair, TP maybe around 1.545 level or above

back from lunch and the SNB intervention shenanigans have calmed down.. I think I'll stick with short EJ

I bet equity longs will begin to cover left and right in the last 30 minutes of trading today.. should send risk scrambling for cover in the forex markets..

I think Euro is lower from here. RSI is showing the market moving in a bearish direction. My MA oscillator indicates a bearish cross on the short MA line. That said, key resistance is still around 1.3750. Any moves below this is a long term sell down to 1.3000 I think.

All this is if Trichet or Bernanke do not say anything rediculous over the next few weeks!

Damn USD/CHF, I placed the trade early this morning at a not-good spot & too tight stop & got kicked out, look at where it goes now :D classic diamon reversal

EJ has the largest downside potential.. I stuck with it through the EUR/CHF shenanigans so I might as well stick to the plan.. a close below 880 in the S&P would be devastating.. EJ to 125.5