Forex Day Trader's Thread

your excellent trades are sentiment/market based. The selloff in EJ is like a foreboding of what is to come . Were trading choppy and....down(10%). Textbook charts say were heading down. Astrology says were heading down. Even if we go up I'm selling into rallies and related currency. Although it must e said an almost identical V bottom in 2003 with same RSI & stochastics did not fall back. But this is now and we have a raging bull on our hands. Then your visionary plan(thousands of pips) will come to fruition and we'll go to 10000 in Dow and start the bull in August.keep the faith

and bye and bye thanks a bunch for those 10 pips took those on AUD. you were spot on .7882-.7872

I'm not really worried about it.. wherever it goes, I will be there to pick it up for a bigger gain than loss on the way up..

Also, I'd disagree that this is a selloff.. It's profit taking combined with stops and seems to be failing to extend losses in USD/JPY (the important one).. Like I said before, it's really up to the Japanese.. A negative day on the Nikkei will cause a real selloff rather than a t/p correction.. A positive day and the bulls on the sidelines will resume the uptrend..

I agree, EUR/JPY just needs a simple excuse to go one way or the other. positive nikkei and a break through of the 133 area resistance would be ideal. ill be waiting

banked 38 on EJ .. 22 on USD/JPY .. CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP.. will continue to pick it up long on dips

Not sure about that, very choppy. I just did a "hit and run" kind of thing, not holding for long

it has a lot of downward pressure. technicals and trend are favoring this as a nice gaining position. but ill be watching closely as this is could definitely just be a lower support level, if it break 97.00(opposite side of the reverse head and shoulders)

here we go.. I don't need much to break even today .. That little choppy ******* was quite useful even though I was wrong about the overall direction 11 out of 12 times :LOL:

ok.. so let me get a few here and then we just need to worry about picking this little guy up for a beautiful BUY AND HOLD trade.. This is the flimsiest trade on the planet :LOL:

I still whole-heartedly maintain that this will "grunt hard and make noise" (that's baseball terminology foreigners) but will ultimately be undermined by positive news..

Still, only a fool trades their very own master-planned view of the global economy.. I'm short ..I'm unhappy .. but only down $600 now .. so not all that unhappy ..

but if that Irishman asks, you tell him that I was just kidding about being long :LOL: