Forex Day Trader's Thread

well this entry point sucks I'm about half dead ..

hey often times when you think its a bad entry, that's coz you are on the side of the minority. When the rest rush in wohoo!!!
I added on to my shorts on EUR as well but on the EUR/GBP pair when euro is around the same price as ur entry. and it's falling nicely now. EUR/USD broke 1.35 and EUR/GBP attempting to break 0.92

surly am kicking my self, cant belive it just woke up and its down to 1.3385, couldve made alot more instead of losing £400.
looking to get back in now.

the first party ( euro party in december) HAS ENDED..

now we will waiting for the Stock market party to end..

enjoy

(IGM)[EUR/USD] under persistent selling pressure since the EU open with negative Euro sentiment now outweighing the positive press directed...

[EUR/USD] under persistent selling pressure since the EU open with negative Euro sentiment now outweighing the positive press directed towards the US. That said, there is still wide debate about positive from stimulus or an eventual large Usd slump with a lot of high profile press expressing very divergent opinion. Today though it is the EU that is feeling the pinch of soft PMI data, but more importantly a more rapid than expected drop in CPI. Deeper, larger scale rate cuts thus mulled from the ECB and on top of this chat of Russia repatriation weighing. This supplemented by the massive unwind of Eur/Gbp strength with this pair this also hit on talk of M&A flows which could potentially be linked to the EdF/British energy deal. EU corps & CBs have been steady buyers of the Eur/Usd dip, & with the vast bulk of stops done, the 1.3250 target may require specs to adopt shorts, but for now bears are in control.

I'm looking at USD/CAD again.. it's down in the 1.17s due to tensions in the Middle East causing oil to rise.. if a cease fire is called in Israel we could see USD/CAD skyrocket ... let it come down a little more and I'm in long USD/CAD

I'm looking at USD/CAD again.. it's down in the 1.17s due to tensions in the Middle East causing oil to rise.. if a cease fire is called in Israel we could see USD/CAD skyrocket ... let it come down a little more and I'm in long USD/CAD

just arrived back..

i will shortly look to the usd/cad chart..

it does like usd cad.. has not really much downside.. from here.. to me..

but there was a Triple Top around 1.30

Ridder,

Come to think of it this Middle East fighting is actually helping Euro... As soon as the fighting stops oil drops back to $38 per barrel and the Euro is utterly decimated to the 1.20s.

the support on USD/CAD is 1.182 .. I'm in long from there.. probably not the greatest entry point but the Canadian Dollar has an amazing amount of things working against it in the near future..

I'm going to allow it to come way back down to 1.14 before I give up.. will add lots down there if it should come to it..