Factfinding Poll: Do you think T2W is in decline?

Is it in decline or what?

• yes

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
regarding the thread started by traderfunding.

DT should be banned for his abusive insulting childish posts if nothing else.

As for the legality of his activities I dont know and i dont care, anyone stupid enough to invest with him after reading his posts and assessing his character from them deserves to get fleeced one way or another.

I have seen many a good poster on here been banned over the years because they have rubbed the mods the wrong way.

It seems that DT has got away with his childish posts for so long because he rubs everyone he comes across the wrong way apart from the mods.

His posts were of no interest to me until the above mentioned thread, but his behaviour in that thread and in general brings this site into disrepute.

Reactions: BSD
I've checked with the mods and this is simply untrue. There are no threads run by unbadged vendors that we've been made aware of.

Are you saying that you need to be made aware before you can do anything about it? I can think of one thread off the top of my head where the clue is in the title and the starter of it has no vendor badge.

well to be fair one of those members has now found the report button at last :) although they are having trouble in actually finding something solid to report on, funny that! :D

Anyone who posts any "professional" service from a company etc.. from a Gmail account is a scammer/spammer.

Anyone whose thread is nothing but two brand new members talking up a brand new product/service is plugging.

That's all the evidence I need. If you don't want me to point these people out when I come across them I won't bother anymore.

Reactions: BSD