Factfinding Poll: Do you think T2W is in decline?

Is it in decline or what?

• yes

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
State why?

TF, perhaps it is you and your perception of the site that has changed.

Many members seem to have a natural lifespan before they move on or get banned.

Perhaps this thread is a sign you're approaching the end of your time here.

( not having a dig at you BTW )

t2w is what it is, the sum total of it's participants actions. You can't force it to change although some people like to think they can ( bit like the markets really ).

dd

Last edited:
I swear sometimes you guys read into things too much.

I was just wondering if other people feel the fact that a lot of the better and more knowledgable traders are disappearing and vendors taking over the site is leadingto a bit of a decline in content. or anyting else.

You know like suggestions...

ok my bad your not complaining but self fullfilling prophecy comes to mind, the more we trash T2W the more trash we will get here.

At the end of the day I tend to agree with Arabian here, this place is first and foremost a meeting place for like minded people....gamblers er erm i mean those interested in get rich quick schemes... opps did it again... traders thats what I meant traders damn it.

If its an education your after buy a book/course.

there are a few scattered gems on here and the sticks help but why would anyone want to go through the same setups again and again for the benefit of those that can not do a search or click on the links in some peoples sigs.

I'm not rubbishing anything I asked a question. Nor am I after an education. Especially off here! lol.

I just wanted to see how other people felt. I do think things have dried up a bit dry since the exodus but c'est la vie.

speaking of exodus,

T2W must have the harshest criminal justice system on the planet, all bans are for life, surely bans should be for a duration of time ranging from weeks to months depending on the severity of the offence.

Or maybe we should be given the choice like when the jews chose to execute Jesus and not the other we could chose to bring back one member every month or qtr.

speaking of exodus,

T2W must have the harshest criminal justice system on the planet, all bans are for life, surely bans should be for a duration of time ranging from weeks to months depending on the severity of the offence.

Or maybe we should be given the choice like when the jews chose to execute Jesus and not the other we could chose to bring back one member every month or qtr.

I reckon pretty much anyone apart from spammers should be allowed back fwiw...

all bans are for life

No they are not, some last a day, some a week and some longer but not all are for life.

Maybe we could start a campaign along the lines of:

A ban is for Christmas and not just for Life

Paul

I'd be open for anybody (well, almost anybody) to come back apart from (did you coin that AN) Vendor-Snakoil-Bendors posting here.

Particularly those who are the single only profitable-trader-on-this-board-but-shall-otherwise-remain-unnamed lol.

;-)

Doesn't offer any value added, not even of the inadvertently amusing kind, and just kinda trashes the site up with lots of BS that drives off people cause it's just too irritating and boring and is plain à propos of exactly nothing.

T2W really needs to be kept vendor clean if people want to enjoy coming here.

Nobody would keep going to a pub either would they if they'd be molested by all kindsa people trying to sell em some shady goods there all the time would they.

I really can't stand the plants... They annoy me more than anyone. Even Mr Charts. The ones who pretend to be asking questions or are plugging their wares in some other sketchy way.

I agree TF, altho re Mr. Charts - didn't even know he was a vendor - I've never seen him make any claims or try and rope peeps in with daily-we-made-so-many-pips today but can never prove it nonsense like far too many others here.

But yup, as people say, this is more of a meeting place of like minded individuals than anything else, and so to keep it enjoyable we need to keep the dvd sellers and street singers at bay.

:cool:

T2W really needs to be kept vendor clean if people want to enjoy coming here.

Nobody would keep going to a pub either would they if they'd be molested by all kindsa people trying to sell em some shady goods there all the time would they.

Totally agree, but sometimes this forum looks like its been overrun by the snake oil types.

Totally agree, but sometimes this forum looks like its been overrun by the snake oil types.

I really can't stand the plants... They annoy me more than anyone. Even Mr Charts. The ones who pretend to be asking questions or are plugging their wares in some other sketchy way.

well it may help if the two of you reported these suspects once in a while, not a single report to help rid the boards from either of you, yet here you are complaining about it :LOL:

(it's the little red flag icon ;))

We seem to spend more time talking about the lack of talking about trading than talking about trading.