Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct to say the support is at 580 for a short TF and 540 for a longer one? And resistance is at 620? Sorry for all the questions.

The way I see it (but that doesn't necessarily mean that's correct, let alone that this is the only way), support is at 460, 540, 590. Resistance 590 (not that we broken below it), 640, 690.

The way I see it (but that doesn't necessarily mean that's correct, let alone that this is the only way), support is at 460, 540, 590. Resistance 590 (not that we broken below it), 640, 690.

Oh.. at least I got one right~~ LOL...Thank you~~ I shall wait patiently for these~~

Oh.. at least I got one right~~ LOL...Thank you~~ I shall wait patiently for these~~

Keep in mind those numbers aren't 'fixed'. I tend to give them some space +/- 10 points. Like just now, price is reacting off 12547. I'm not saying you should go long here (unless that's what your plan tells you to do).

a piccie to show the support levels would not go amiss expecially the 460 one...
cheers fw

Keep in mind those numbers aren't 'fixed'. I tend to give them some space +/- 10 points. Like just now, price is reacting off 12547. I'm not saying you should go long here (unless that's what your plan tells you to do).

My plan is to wait for a big move sometime this week. My graph shows that we have been moving side way for about 5 to 6 days. In the graph everytime this happens, there will be a day with a big dip or spike. But I may be very wrong here.....

I'm going over the parapet with the rest of them if this trades down through 20s

Might be faked out but hey when a levels this big you gotta trade it right?

a piccie to show the support levels would not go amiss expecially the 460 one...
cheers fw

the 540 is probably obvious...

The 460 is just a line in the sand really, it's not guaranteed, but it's all I can see between here and 400. It comes from the 26 and 27th or March (see chart). One can hardly expect this to plunge straight away to 400 (although you never know).

Attachments

• ym_sr.jpg
    ym_sr.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 144
  • ym_major.GIF
    ym_major.GIF
    30.7 KB · Views: 141
My plan is to wait for a big move sometime this week. My graph shows that we have been moving side way for about 5 to 6 days. In the graph everytime this happens, there will be a day with a big dip or spike. But I may be very wrong here.....

observe the effort buyers are making to stay above the 12540 level...

the 540 is probably obvious...

The 460 is just a line in the sand really, it's not guaranteed, but it's all I can see between here and 400. It comes from the 26 and 27th or March (see chart). One can hardly expect this to plunge straight away to 400 (although you never know).

Thanks Fw - very effecient as always.

t_d, what's your on the next potential support?

12,300 but I'm squinting to see it.

If 12,520 goes then I see it all clear to 11,800 where the ascending TL comes in :)

Obviously I'm only looking at 1hr, 4hr and daily TF.

Don't have the balls you guys do ;)

12550 now... obviously a lot of people are buying here for obvious reasons

I am not, because this is the 4th (or 5th if you include pre-market action) time we are at support and the last swing up was weak. So the odds favour a break.

Thank you. I entered long at 537, stop got hit at 525, is my stop too close? My Risk:reward is about 1:4, am I aiming too high for the reward? Or just bad timing? My stops always get hit and then it goes back up very quickly.......

Status
Not open for further replies.