Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that there is an opening gap between the implied dow cash price and the closing value of the dow yesterday.
There are a number of threads around on the subject of "gap filling" and I think we fit the criteria today. The test of 565 in that timeframe was one of my indicators.
Hope that helps a little.

And that's numberwang ... 593

For a proper gap fill we would need to hit 612, but no one's that crazy ???

Its all downhill from here...

Oil givng up without a fight......... currently taking an 8 count on the canvass...
but inventories Wed so don't right him off just yet .... remember the Amir Khan comeback :LOL:

To be fair Amir was not doing "that" bad .........

The dandruff one,Head and Shoulders (n) ?

:LOL:

sorry, when this kind of sideways movement goes on, everybody starts seeing a pattern
try taking a different scaling on your chart, soon you'll see it disappear

aah over an hour to go :sleep:

I would prefer to be holding longs on YM going into FOMC with support at 560, a nice spike up past the days high at 7pm and then hopefully a quick fade just after to break under 560.
Thats my SFP.

No Shampoo here...... not sideways either

Oil givng up without a fight......... currently taking an 8 count on the canvass...
but inventories Wed so don't right him off just yet .... remember the Amir Khan comeback :LOL:

To be fair Amir was not doing "that" bad .........

Went from 108.00 to 109.00 :p

Randum Geeza (aka Hs)

I would prefer to be holding longs on YM going into FOMC with support at 560, a nice spike up past the days high at 7pm and then hopefully a quick fade just after to break under 560.
Thats my SFP.

Let's see if this descending wedge pans out....only a sharp spike up will do...

Status
Not open for further replies.