Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in a losing streek...this is hurting. I thought today would be chop-fest, but then it all changed.
I think I might call it a week. NQ ES YM all suffering from low volume. The Bigs are coming back next week from their vacations, so we'll get some good plays then.

Good morning everyone,

Currently short with targets of

S1 @ 11400
S2 @ 11300

I'm not too hot on it with a 51/49 confidence factor favouring the downside.

4hr and 1hr chart MAs pointing down so it has to be a short.

Good trading everyone.

Good morning everyone,

Currently short with targets of

S1 @ 11400
S2 @ 11300

I'm not too hot on it with a 51/49 confidence factor favouring the downside.

4hr and 1hr chart MAs pointing down so it has to be a short.

Good trading everyone.

oil is hot overnite on gustav fears... the dollars stronger (since 8am) but oil is not receeding. FTSE down 30 pts since 7am GMT. Dow down currently @ 11450. oil is gonna send it dowwwwwwwn

Have to agree with you guys - looks like down today and maybe an end to the little up-trend recently

Have to agree with you guys - looks like down today and maybe an end to the little up-trend recently

Well I'm amazed the market is opening up so much, what with oil going higher etc.
Lucky I didn't put any "hard earned " on it !

Well I'm amazed the market is opening up so much, what with oil going higher etc.

yes watching Everything go up..

the ftse went beserk this morning, upto 5600. 3 days of uppety madness.

wating for the dow to get to 11600 and see what it does from there. oil hanging around the 119.50 and gold around the 840.

Well just got back from Barlylands farm expecting nice profit and seeing early gains wiped out. :(

If R1 is breached and DOW passes 11600s I reckon 11650s next target.

Will consider going long after perhaps a nice cup of tea...

Well just got back from Barlylands farm expecting nice profit and seeing early gains wiped out. :(

If R1 is breached and DOW passes 11600s I reckon 11650s next target.

Will consider going long after perhaps a nice cup of tea...

doesnt seem to be much interest to go past 11600 quickly. FTSE wont go past either and oil has just come down...

some crap on marketwatch about this could be the peak of growth - could be turning south thus arvo..?

Could be pumping UP of the market anticipating a big fall on Monday with Gustav getting the blame ?? ( some genius sited the refineries in hurricane alley ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.