Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
ranging tightly at the moment 11330- 11350ish if it breaks downwards from here i think it will go as low as 11280 but i think it might be whippy going down, i missed my short entry on the bounce back up to 11380 and now i'm struggling to find a safe entry that wont need a large stop to go short

commodities up, euro up and USD down = market falls but it has fallen 130 odd already...the consensus should be down.
A close below 330 should send her to 300

theres nothing that i can see at 310 but it turned on the button so breadman should now be known as mystic meg!

Breadman you using demark pivots by any chance for that entry, thats the only thing i see near 310?

theres nothing that i can see at 310 but it turned on the button so breadman should now be known as mystic meg!

Breadman you using demark pivots by any chance for that entry, thats the only thing i see near 310?

soothsayer extraodinaire.......:cool:

I'm Flat! Don't want to go long or short really...
Missed long entry...I'm not sure if I will enter now, unless the 50MA stays above the 100MA

i pussied out @ 11360.... whos still in?

good place to get out considering long trades today are very dangerous,

the uptrend channel we were in has broken down and as long as we stay below 11390 i will take swings up as an opportunity to go short.

starting with 11360 sl 11390

good place to get out considering long trades today are very dangerous,

the uptrend channel we were in has broken down and as long as we stay below 11390 i will take swings up as an opportunity to go short.

starting with 11360 sl 11390

haha went back in and out @ 11387...

379 short 395 stop - against all rules this trade, trend is up and no valid signal...

trend IS up...but I would still like to take a short as soon as my 28 MA crosses the 50...
It wouldn't take much for it to fall, pretty narrow space between 28 and 50.
I will wait and have lunch here.

Last edited:
trend IS up...but I would still like to take a short as soon as my 28 MA crosses the 50...
It wouldn't take much for it to fall, pretty narrow space between 28 and 50.
I will wait and have lunch here.

I meant the trend on the daily bars has broken out below its channel.

sorry with the slow responce I left a order to buy at 11310 but it was not filled as the low with spreadbetting account only got as low as 11316.

Status
Not open for further replies.