Dow 2007

Atilla, St Tropez is very expensive, Port Grimaud is away from the crowds and a lot cheaper, its a lovely area with the main port full of v expensive houses and the obligatory yachts, (rumoured Joan Collins has a place in the port).

Short 46 whilst I'm on

Atilla, looking at the recent move, turned bullish on my 1 min chart at 13455, I'm looking for the nest reversal to get an entry, conditions permitting and perhaps a reverdsal long into the close

long 13420 cash - 13460 futures

FW, hey, up or down, so long as we get it right more times than we get wrong

hi chaps,

only trade forex, but looking at the charts, dow looks like a nice piece of price action.

hope you dont mind if i post now and then, and at times learn from you guys.

good trading

j

Jacinto, the more the merrier, we can all learn from each other

thank you...

so, on paper, as i still dont trade this market full time, short cash 15, 20 point stop, target 50 points.

need to bath the kid, so back in 30.

j

short

macd crossover on 15 min, confirming 1, 5 and 10 min, looking southerly? Anyway I'm off down the driving range to hit a few golf balls, stop at BE.

cheers - Tricks

out at 404 - 73 pips -thankyou!

cheers - Tricks

kid not in the bath yet, so stop at breakeven. and in the next 10 mins may exit on target

edit. stop at 95, locking 20. kid fighting.

edit 2: kid won. im out for +20 on the first trade.

Last edited:
so, out +20 on first trade at 95. like the price action. will come back. have a good evening chaps

j

No more trades for me, a good day, only one loser, hope you all gained, as for where we go from here, I'm not bothered, so long as I can grab some of it

Regards

kid bathed, long 02, stop 20 points. lets see what we fish.

edit: stop to 95

and out for -7

Last edited: