Dow 2007

S&P 500 & EMINI (ESM7) June 07

OMNI RESISTANCE = 1511.00-1512.00 MIT

OMNI TURNS NEUTRAL IF ABOVE 1517.75

OMNI PROFIT OBJECTIVE = 1499.00 MIT

OR EXIT BY TODAY'S CLOSE

NOTE: SUPPORT IS EXPECTED AT THE 1503.00 LEVEL

Tut tut Oscar got it wrong again yesterday ( unlike this thread ) - maybe he should be watching us rather than vice versa :cheesy:

Yes a "pat" on the back for everybody on this thread ;)
I didn't got the chance to trade US session yesterday as I was out, but I'm in for the action today!

Limits to enter

I suppose you're in for longs?
I'm waiting till the open and all the figures are out but 13350 (futures) looks a nice buy.

Limit to sell at 13,379 (cash).
Limit to buy at 13,294 (cash).

Doubt either (or both) will actually be hit. But consider, we have strong support just below 13280 (cash), and it we keep our pattern of making new record highs, 10 tics above the previous record doesn't seem to extreme now. I can't see it hitting the same low given the bullish sentiment, so the buy is 15 tics above yesterday's low.

Does this sound like a plan, or am I being silly?

Limit to sell at 13,379 (cash).
Limit to buy at 13,294 (cash).

Doubt either (or both) will actually be hit. But consider, we have strong support just below 13280 (cash), and it we keep our pattern of making new record highs, 10 tics above the previous record doesn't seem to extreme now. I can't see it hitting the same low given the bullish sentiment, so the buy is 15 tics above yesterday's low.

Does this sound like a plan, or am I being silly?

The buy order seems like a good one, the sell could have you waiting all day (or longer?)

Edit: I bought 13340 Futures, I believe that's 13300 cash

The buy order seems like a good one, the sell could have you waiting all day (or longer?)

If the buy is triggered first, and the sell isn't hit, I'll cover at Market on Close or when the indicators show a reversal.

Damn - I was too ambitious with the buy by 4 tics, and it looks like I've missed the low of the day.

If the buy is triggered first, and the sell isn't hit, I'll cover at Market on Close or when the indicators show a reversal.

Damn - I was too ambitious with the buy by 4 tics, and it looks like I've missed the low of the day.

New limit to buy at 13305, but I've missed it. :eek:

At least I was right about the correction into support on the open. Just missed it by a few tics.

Edit: Idiot boy here should have left the ****ing order where it was. Now running a bit of a loss!

Last edited:
Open loss of 14 tics after spread. No stop set actually, I cancelled the stop and limit for a lower level, set the limit for 13305, and was unexpectedly filled. I need this to close above 13307 (mid price, cash) today- but there is only so much pain I am willing to take. Good buying opportunities around I think!

Hopefully not too weak. I have a fat buy from 13305 (cash).

I am going to hold it, and hope for a rally at least to 325.

On the 5 minute, we have the MACD signal tending towards a bullish crossover. Furthermore, the CCI has just come out of oversold. Here is hoping there are some bulls around.

Update: looks like price is progressing favourably. Now where to take profits....

Edit: Stop moved to breakeven

Edit 2: I'd really like a trailing stop facility on MarketMaker

Stop moved to entry +4

Edit: Limit to cover at 13319, stop at 13309.

Stopped out at 13309. +4

Last edited: