Dow 2007

it also looks like alot of the markets are in the 4th wave correction with the 5th wave to new lows still to come.

Hi DC

Are you not worried that, the buying will probably start again on Monday, start of the new months funds entering the market ?

Not at all, cash is king at the moment with the commercial players and the funds I watch go in the third week of the month

i am also short 13040 and 13297 from a couple of days ago for a average of 13168.5. I am looking to close on a closing price below this. 13450, 50% retracement from the 14200 to 12700 down move I expect this to hold the up move.
everyone expects the christmas rally maybe we will get a new low instead.

good luck :|

it also looks like alot of the markets are in the 4th wave correction with the 5th wave to new lows still to come.

we all look for things that support our bias towards the market

but there's no bear market until we breach August's lows

Last edited:
You got deep pockets to still be holding this one!

deep enough and just to clarify at the moment I go short Dec futures and long March futures, although yesterday thanks to Hook I took S&P aswell, I also have five separate accounts which sounds excessive but there is nothing worse than having platform or net problems when you want to cover or exit your positions

Hi DC

Are you not worried that, the buying will probably start again on Monday, start of the new months funds entering the market ?

also dont forget that GS, LEH and MS all close there books for the year this week, 1 month Libor rates etc, what does this mean for santa well he's gonna work off some mince pies stopping that sleigh going to 11300s but that does not leave out a push by rudolph to the 13680 today

firewalker99,
i am not looking for a bear market, just a close below 13168.5 would be nice.i do think we could get a move below the August low, into the 12500 to 12000 area and then a big up move in 2008 to new highs.

Hi guys,

I'm delighted to say I'm currently long (since this morning) and first target point hit 450s and now looking for number two 520+ breach really for me to stick it out in this continued long pos.

Refreshing change for me but you know if I don't change I could become extinct - wiped out, kaputte...

Enjoying today for a change.:p

Good trading everyone...
:)

I do not like going against the trend. However, I think this is a great place to short the YM at 13473 for an intraday move 50 point target.

Its hard to trade what you see

I do not like going against the trend. However, I think this is a great place to short the YM at 13473 for an intrday move 50 point target.

Hi Lap Top

Its funny out their for sure

Ftse and Dow over R2 before the open, just don"t trust it at all,

don"t no why

Just don"t :confused: :confused:

No Long board for me anyway, FW"s sure to be out on the water with his, if he has not already put it in the water on the morning tide :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck all

Andy AKA