Dow 2007

NDX putting up a good fight here.....watch Apple tho,currently up over $2...if that turns negative a trys a run below $160 could take another 20 pts off NDX

Another great call DC...

Currently at 12870 is on S1 using pivot points on the hourly charts at the mo. I've closed one half of my double short pos.

Next level S2 I have on the hourlies is at 12772. I would love it to sink to 12750...

I think we may have some bounce now from S1 but still feel 75/25 confident about it tanking to 12750 regions...

That's it I'm flat now... Gave back some gains but still up. What a turn...

Last edited:
Just gone short again at 13022...

DOW doesn't seem to be going anywhere after that flury of activity, but I'm off to bed.

Closing pos at 13019...

Last edited:
will we get the "thanksgiving " rally later? DAX seems to be saying "yes" - not been affected by fall on street, FTSE seems to be saying "no"...any guesses ? Anything below 12800 may be a good long (st) but with a hol tomorrow..prob best to sit pat, and wait for Europe to show the way 2morrow

will we get the "thanksgiving " rally later? DAX seems to be saying "yes" - not been affected by fall on street, FTSE seems to be saying "no"...any guesses ? Anything below 12800 may be a good long (st) but with a hol tomorrow..prob best to sit pat, and wait for Europe to show the way 2morrow

fortune favors the brave: my GUESS is that we will close positive today. I'm out for today anyhow...

fortune favors the brave: my GUESS is that we will close positive today. I'm out for today anyhow...

Unless the price breaches 13030 regions I'd be looking to go short.

Still flat at the mo.

Price around 12900 is in no man's land imo. Staying flat. Will look to getting on board if it starts moving one way or another. With the Thanks Giving best to stay out I'd guess.

Last edited:
calling all volume officiandos

please see attached dow chart

I note with interest the two biggish volume bars which seem to herald the intraday reversal today at 1800 uk time.

How common is this . how do you view it? i.e. "big volume bars .. blowout to the upside"?? I had closed a long earlier and due to the general uptrend was not considering going short at that point , in fact my thoughts at the time were more along the lines of " damn I closed too early and she is gonna rocket to the upside" . "maybe I should get back in" .. I can see now that would have been a disastrous trade . thankfully I did not take it..

edit: shoot did not attach chart .. now attached

Attachments

• dow volume indicates intraday reversal.jpg
    dow volume indicates intraday reversal.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 136