Dow 2007

Bounce

Hi Hook,

IMO they all look dodgy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Breadth improved since earlier

Last hour Bounce, if not Im off to watch a film :devilish:

whats the Fed going to say anyway " Its Bad News again boys :arrowd: but its ok because look :eek: such and such is up 00000.01 :arrowu: "

Bored :!:

HS launches his Dow Tracker newsletter HNWI only

Feels a bit dodgy this rally .... but it is what it is .......
keep eye on action ~ 600 (if we get there...)

Within 20min it made highs of the day and fell over 100pts incidentally it just missed 600 ( i did say ~ :cheesy: )

damn, had 65+ points showing in profit only to have the dow drift back up and trigger s/l at break even. I still feel 13200 is coming though .

They no

To be honest - I've no idea! I think it could go lower but I don't think it'll get too close to August lows.

Hi Hoggums,

I never no, no one no"s only them ~

THE MEN IN BLACK

I just waffle on, keep myself busy and trade me plan and hope for the best

FW stops must be kept to 1 slipper distance on all intra day trades in these un-certain times :!: 2 Slippers are for special set ups only.

Off air things to do, places to be till Thursday "ish

Trade well tomorrow everyone.

Any chance of letting us know whether/when your key conditions have been met ? ..... It might be useful ....:D

hi, all entry and exit conditions explained in post.

The systems closed the trade at the eod for +17 es, with only 1.25 pts dd.

i scaled out during the day in 1/3 increments fwiw, but still a v.nice trade. :cheesy:

hi, all entry and exit conditions explained in post.

The systems closed the trade at the eod for +17 es, with only 1.25 pts dd.

i scaled out during the day in 1/3 increments fwiw, but still a v.nice trade. :cheesy:

Cheers
Congrats on the winning streak :D

Hs

NDX got into first open gap with todays low at 2116.....APPL reported after close and it's shares currently trading up 8%..this will put some juice into the NDX open tomorrow if it holds those gains...for AAPL I had a projected target of 180 and it's well above that now after hours,currently 187....expect a spike high then sell the news ??......

My Micro Targets

Slight departure from my usual .I'm gonna try micro calls..... as I have a little more time this week and Devel got me thinking with his little cakes analogy yesterday :cheesy:

My Dow target for today is 580 - 99% probability so any dip premarket is an opp for me.

Next up is 610/616 .......50% prob maybe a bit more.....
i.e up to +50 again premark dip is good buy...in fact really welcome Dow now 594/600
well above the last intra day dip at 480......

If anyone has the time or inclination InvestmentHouse.com has a free webinar claiming to make stop losses redundant.
Might be worth a look

Oil trend hasn't been that bad either ....:cheesy:
But the next big move might be down .... imo
but what do i know ?

As for currencies ditto......... imo
Euro dollar will be mega short ... it's just pondering it's future right now ...

Definitely so HS, you are right there are always opportunities to find, in any market (as long as there's enough liquidity). I was merely thinking about longer term trends à la bull & bear markets, usually interrupted by short-term and sharp corrections. Indices just seem to be more "predictable" in the medium to longer term that's all :)

Off the mark.....

Slight departure from my usual .I'm gonna try micro calls..... as I have a little more time this week and Devel got me thinking with his little cakes analogy yesterday :cheesy:

My Dow target for today is 580 - 99% probability so any dip premarket is an opp for me.

Next up is 610/616 .......50% prob maybe a bit more.....
i.e up to +50 again premark dip is good buy...in fact really welcome Dow now 594/600
well above the last intra day dip at 480......

Well the best dip we seemed to get was to 585 ....wasn't looking all the time...
This would have easily given you 610/616 and the rest is a bonus.......
First experiment seems to have worked well ..... but early days ...

AAPL has completed 1.618 up which normally indicates a change in trend...GOOG has completed 1:1 ...NDX should now return down.....a speculative punt here....Dow 250/300 cash sometime tomorrow..:rolleyes: