Dow 2007

Chartman's magic 64 strong enough to dampen this rally?? lets how she goes, tight stops!

Chartman's magic 64 strong enough to dampen this rally?? lets how she goes, tight stops!

I think this rally is reaching exhaustion for today.

I'm tempted to short. at 550 (C).

Next rise I think I'll go for it with a stop around 575. :rolleyes:

Hi Tricks, had the day off after my erractic trading yesterday, no intentions of trading today, just logged on to update on whats happened/ happening

not much going on now is there, waiting for it to kick off again one way or the other, everything flat, good to see you making well earned pips attila, nailed that h&s...

Hi Tricks, had the day off after my erractic trading yesterday, no intentions of trading today, just logged on to update on whats happened/ happening

Am I really to believe that you're not going to be tempted to pull the trigger?

P.S. Short 70 cash

Last edited:
not much going on now is there, waiting for it to kick off again one way or the other, everything flat, good to see you making well earned pips attila, nailed that h&s...

Thanks Brutusdog, but I seem to be giving away some of my pips now. However, back to normal trading size so still up on dosh but last short not looking good. So much for my exhaustion theory.

Wondering weather to close early or not. I shoudl stick to my plans and see if it goes past 580. I think it's saving itself for tomorrow. At least hope so.

Also, took a premature exit out of H&S which I'm not happy about.

Other than that a good day. :)

Tricks, no, not tonight, "fingers getting twitchy", not even got my trading platform turned on. I won't trade now until after the news releases tomorrow. Hope those of you that are trading have had a good day. Hanging around for a while she how things develop

Atilla, sounds like your doing what I did yesterday, thats why I took the day off, needed to reflect on my trading habits and recent bad discipline

Thanks Brutusdog, but I seem to be giving away some of my pips now. However, back to normal trading size so still up on dosh but last short not looking good. So much for my exhaustion theory.

Wondering weather to close early or not. I shoudl stick to my plans and see if it goes past 580. I think it's saving itself for tomorrow. At least hope so.

Also, took a premature exit out of H&S which I'm not happy about.

Other than that a good day. :)

looks like it will come off the highs a bit now but i'm with fire in that the overall direction is north

If I were trading, which I'm not I'd have a go at a short from here (72) on charts

If I were trading, which I'm not I'd have a go at a short from here (72) on charts

Good call Robert, that's exactly what I'm doing, well, short at 69 anyway.

Posted 70, but it moved as I hit the button.