Dow 2007

Strange

I really wonder why everybody is thinking of shorting again...
but it's been a familiar pattern the last couple of weeks I guess.

I took +30 from two obvious longs (each +15)... seemed like the path of the least resistance

but it's been a familiar pattern the last couple of weeks I guess.

I took +30 from two obvious longs (each +15)... seemed like the path of the least resistance

Hi there.

Got to agree, FW. Good trade.;)

I'm ashamed to say I got the long bug at 2am this morning at 510 - when Asia seemed firm so I'm not yet a perma bear.... :cheesy:

Secondly when it broke friday's inside day to the upside I had to buy... but now who knows ?

I'd like to see more volume on this down move though....is it real ??.....or are we in the Twilight Zone....off for food...back later

cheers

FW,nice trades......I agree,least resistance is up....big volume comes in on these down moves though.....

cheers

yip have to admit there was as short there now after a failed swing high
just a bit surprised to see everybody looking for shorts so early without a clear signal, or am I missing something?

Cycles...

I know next to nothing about time cycles so excuse my ignorance, but isn't the 90 day measured from the lows?

You're right FW the low to high is the common use but some traders also look for turns at highs to highs too... i.e Bill Mclaren..

Hi-low or Low-Hi are probably more significant but often high-high or low-low are good places to look for counter trends at least ... according to my understanding .. which is not perfect.:cheesy:

Incidentally, as you may know, Bill is looking for 90d cycle high from March 14 lows taking us to June 12th I think...

Rgds
HS

That may be the end of that little move down as the 1min has definately turned up ,
but not the 5 min yet

at the time you posted that, I just exited half of my long actually :)

It's nice to see traders make money both ways.
Well done on the shorters today.

Dont know about you guys but its close to being a long for me but not quite yet

I'm ashamed to say I got the long bug at 2am this morning at 510 - when Asia seemed firm so I'm not yet a perma bear.... :cheesy:

Secondly when it broke friday's inside day to the upside I had to buy... but now who knows ?

Give me one to two weeks before turning into a bear ;)

at the time you posted that, I just exited half of my long actually :)

It's nice to see traders make money both ways.
Well done on the shorters today.

Hi FW
Slightly worrying if you are exiting your longs just when I was thinking of jumping in !