Difference between amateurs and professionals

He is the master yoda, the invincible unlike anything you've ever seen. Makes your heart jump with each new post....if you do not know of him then you're not worthy of his presence

Wow, amazing. I have never heard or seen anyone like that in the years of my being on forums. Where is this yoda at ?

He is now selling courses and making millions from seminars , on youtube free channel.

Stop making stuff up. You are obsessed with the educators because they make easier money than you.

I think he's referring to piphoe. I didn't know piphoe is yoda in disguise.

Short nasdaq @5880.6, no limits.

The merchant is doing a number on me by drawing me in with tiny baits. This is the last I will take.

A sudden change in daily carry interest in bund from 0.4% to -0.7% means I could get hosed. I am exiting the in-the-money part of the trade to reduce damage. The carry cost on the remainder position of the trade is covered by interest received elsewhere.

245710d1504092696-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-bund.jpg

Attachments

• bund.jpg
    bund.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 395
Short eur/try @4.1276 x 31000 units, no limits.

Using this trade to cancel the bund carry cost and also to cancel out the bund trade when the these trades balance.

Short Nasdaq @5860.1, no limits.

As the merchant refused to lift the price further, this position is entered on a spray & pray basis. I pray they will lift the price after this. They need to man up and run the price against me.

Ouch!

Short spx @2446.3, no limits.

Decided demonstrating how to make money from spx once is not enough. Let's repeat it.

Fuuuck !!

Short nasdaq @5880.6, no limits.

The merchant is doing a number on me by drawing me in with tiny baits. This is the last I will take.

You crazy Bro?

Could not generate enough money to cancel the bund trade. So keeping that open for now. Took what was available for cash injection into my account.

245734d1504123420-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-try.jpg

Attachments

• try.jpg
    try.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 410