Diary of a swing spread better

Elefteros said:
just got closed out at 11035, worst thing is i saw it comming but i paused and didnt pull the triger at 11065 so i missed out will wait for a pullback now then maybe go short later or call it a day, not including the trade from yesterday that i closed out today so far +56 so might call it a day :D
Job done, go home sunshine!

And I lost just one point from the last trade thanks to WS's one point spread. And the system is quite fast today.

The Long trade is in profit. Stop loss at break even.

The funny thing is futures do not move in tandem with cash. There seems to be a pause at the moment. Come on, give me some fat candles again, not a range! :)

WS always moves a few milliseconds in advance of ADVFN. You have to read the price move with WS for the confirmation, at least that's how I try and do it.

Should I call it a day?! We may see the 11030-11040 range here. It's amazing I already made seven trade todays with a profit of one point.

Went long again. We are seeing fat candles here. It's just that I was not patient enough and WS's pricing system makes me uncomfortable. May be it's just that I am not familiar with futures.

My decision making today has been somewhat erratic. I saw strong support at 11030 but did not stick to my initial long position.

You're over trading Hung, calm down and get a brew of something, or a glass of something chilled. Consider Fri evening the chill out session, if it comes along we take it, if not, we stand aside. It's quiet enough to allow more considered decisions. Although, I always lose on a Friday, but, as long as the rest of the week keeps me in the game I could'nt give a monkeys. 34 is provng a huge effort to the downside. Just below 34 we have the ADVFN pivot as well, extra support.

Interesting. Momentum shifts up and down every half an hour.

Out of my long position losing 17 points. Poor entry so stop loss was a bit bigger than usual.

Will go long again if it moves back up from here. 11030ish still holds at least for now.

hungvir said:
My decision making today has been somewhat erratic. I saw strong support at 11030 but did not stick to my initial long position.

touch of red, and below opening

Cheers

nice weekend

and thanks i'm learning ..

Attachments

• DOW.gif
    DOW.gif
    14 KB · Views: 168
chindl said:
You're over trading Hung, calm down and get a brew of something, or a glass of something chilled. Consider Fri evening the chill out session, if it comes along we take it, if not, we stand aside. It's quiet enough to allow more considered decisions. Although, I always lose on a Friday, but, as long as the rest of the week keeps me in the game I could'nt give a monkeys. 34 is provng a huge effort to the downside. Just below 34 we have the ADVFN pivot as well, extra support.

Thanks, Chris. The move down looks convincing. I was tricked by a higher high and went long immediately without waiting for a pull back.

Will go and have something to drink now. See you in a moment.

H

It's paused right were I got out on the up leg!!! Come on, magnet to 11000 please!

chindl said:
It's paused right were I got out on the up leg!!! Come on, magnet to 11000 please!

You have it mate. I missed that move. Just went to turn up the volume and came back to see three big red bars already.

observer MM said:
touch of red, and below opening

Cheers

nice weekend

and thanks i'm learning ..

Thanks mate.

It paused for three bars and went straight down. Hope you've been doing very well.

Got out on the Doji just above 11000, 24 ponts and back in credit. Seen too many reversals on our friend DOJI to allow it to put me in the red for the day. Went for the magnet in the end didn't it, the question is, have I been too impatient!!!!
Garden or see if theres more? Well oversold now!!!

Doji and an hammer on't min chart, just my opinion, get out now if you're still short

75 points down in 75 minutes. Impressive isn't it. It's bouncing up from 11000ish at the moment. Will I go short next to make my eight trade today?! I don't know yet.