DB an Geo's Smallcap Smorgasbord

Out Cable at 1.6232 + 32...Found a base at the low of the day,

Your 1st target was correct Geo.

Thanks Geo, your 1m bias change at the fib would have worked well for an entry,

Happy with that....off for me tea...good trading.

hello
Greeting from “Sunny England” :eek:

I haven’t disappeared (sorry for you!!! Lol) but as you know between olives before and packing after I have been too busy to post and trade (did some in USA only)
I don’t expect to do much trading before Xmas because the wife will do shopping shopping and shopping (she say it is cheaper in England… easier to say that with my wallet…. grrr …. LOL

Hope you all doing well and keep nice and warm….. (bloody freezing IMO):cheesy:

Wishing you all a Merry Xmas!! Enjoy the holiday.

I just started a 6 month contract - so I will be back to trading 4H reversals, or daily bars soon (or at least, I'll be attempting) and with equities only.

Catch u all in the New Year.

www.MessenTools.com-Christmas-big-13.gif

wishing you all a
Merry Xmas = Buon Natale
www.MessenTools.com-Christmas-big-12.gif

hey fellas, apologies for sort of abandoning the thread...think i've dropped the ball re trying to trade.

seasons greetings to everyone, hope you all have a great 2010!

all the best :)

hey fellas, apologies for sort of abandoning the thread...think i've dropped the ball re trying to trade.

You'll pick the ball up again Dr B, no worries mate, all the best for the new year.

Wishing everyone a successful and profitable 2010 :)

good morning

hope you all have had a nice Xmas.... :)
while I am waiting my party to get ready to go to York shopping (can't understand wamen that never get tired of shopping....then they got the nerve to say "I don't have anything to wear!!!!!" ... grrrr lol

I was looking at the markets (the English is close (?)) but the rest is on the positive ...(new high?)

in the UK keep an eye on IFL OXF NVR (but DYOR) + funcy put few ££ on LLOY

NVR 24/12/2009 7:00am
RESTORATION OF TRADING ON AIM

Oxford, UK - 15 December 2009: Oxford BioMedica (LSE: OXB), a leading gene therapy company,
announced today that StarGen, the Company's gene-based therapy for Stargardt disease, has received orphan designation from the Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products of the European Medicines Agency (EMEA). Stargardt disease is a hereditary disorder of the eye that is caused by abnormalities in a gene called ABCA4 in the retina. StarGen is designed to deliver a corrected version of the ABCA4 gene into the cells of the retina using the Company's LentiVector® technology. In collaboration with sanofi-aventis, clinical development is expected to start in 2010. The US charity, Foundation Fighting Blindness, is also supporting the programme and previously funded the preclinical development.

The EMEA grants orphan drug designation to products that may provide a significant advantage over current treatments, if any exist, for life-threatening or chronically debilitating conditions affecting up to five in 10,000 people in the European Union. Companies with European orphan drug designation benefit from incentives, including ten years of marketing exclusivity and reduced regulatory fees.
The trading on AIM for the under-mentioned securities was temporarily suspended. The suspension is lifted from 24/12/2009 7:00am, an announcement having been made and a document published.

hace a nice day

hello dr.blix
looking forward to your input...

when ever I get down I think that health it is more important althought money help but isn't everything JMO..... how many would like to be in my position and be very happy why am I sad then?.... that cheer me up so to speak.....;)

take care

Wishing you all a Merry Xmas!! Enjoy the holiday.

I just started a 6 month contract - so I will be back to trading 4H reversals, or daily bars soon (or at least, I'll be attempting) and with equities only.

Catch u all in the New Year.

'grats on the new 6 month contract Geo (y)

Equities only eh ? so you think it's that easy to leave the dark side do ya ? ;)

Don't worry , all need a rest from it now and again.

so you got a plan for 2010 ?

Hope everyone had a good crimbo.

So far santa brought me , rabid flue 2 weeks before as a stocking filler , followed a few days after I got over that by a dose of norovirus as the big prezzie.

So Yea , cheers you hairy old git, so gonna kick your **** when you come snooping round next year :mad: :sneaky:

Don't worry , all need a rest from it now and again.

so you got a plan for 2010 ?

hey mas, my plan is to give myself a month of properly trialling the bias retracement method. incredibly it's something i've still not yet done. if i can't do this then i think it's time to call it a day, as i obviously don't have the patience or discipline to do it.

let the experiment begin! :cheesy:

INME = poss rise to res @ 16.5p?

crossing overbought at the mo, poss drop to 11p...poss buy a 11p for a 40% return @ 16p?

Attachments

• INME.png
    INME.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 133
AUS/$ long bias.

poss retracement buy @ 828?

832 also a hist support level.

this is dependent of course on 985 res being respected.

Attachments

• A-US.png
    A-US.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 127
Good call on Aus , look a few bars back (H4) and you'll see a type 2 pattern , just prior to the type 1 you've highlighted.

not sure about those S/R you've highlighted , will have a look later.

lost 16 pips shorting the UAS/$, took 36 pips on my second attempt at shorting it (976 to 940, 940 being the 61% fib).

i have 925 as a 50% retrace on todays high.