Currency trading (Aug 14th > 18th)

coolTrader said:
good one. Was away from my desk and missed the entry so got only a few points out.
Still in the usdjpy short?

still in the Yen short and Im 8 pips onside as we speak. Hope OT, didnt bail out of his short.

what are we waiting for,
its marking time or trading sideways

edit
dow is going down big time thats why

Last edited:
zuke said:
still in the Yen short and Im 8 pips onside as we speak. Hope OT, didnt bail out of his short.

Thanks for the words, Zuke. Made a few pips on the JPY but nothing exciting. Thought we were in for a decent move today.

Morning all, I have a day off work today (another bank hol in France) so let's see what I can do! Good trading all.

Currently short 8929 GBP for a scalp into news... target 8900

Last edited:
Im back in this morning, didnt jump off yesterday ( stoopid I know) but left a limit order in over night to take profit

and out again will now wait for news

target high still the same target

Hello anyone out there.... echo echo.... Oh well I can amuse myself here then :LOL:

Priceman said:
Ok I'm in long at 8869, target 8930
Long too at more or less same level, hope to see 8920+ and obviously would like to see the 8930 resistance break but most of all of would like to not get stopped out!

Yeh not convinced by my long yet either... may come out and watch at breakeven if I can get there...

still here just jumping in and out

wouldnt mind another look at the 8855 area but dont want an 8840 that would see me jump off at B/E

I just came out too... up 65 so far scalping away

long was bouncing off today's pivot, I want to see a candle close above that level first...

while there's more news to come later I think I may just scalp the day

This is a big gap from the cpi news that has not been mounted yet so. I will be watching to see if it will make 1.8832 before 18783. though I am mindful of data coming out later.

Messy day but favour we will end the day higher, up above 925... but then again I'm probably completely wrong, but thats why I use indicators!