Currency 2007: Jan-01 > Jan-05

ChowClown said:
..short slipped by 44 pips! Filled at 331 (first slippage using Oanda since 1st July '06). Stop now at b/e.
...closed today's vebo short at 303 (+28). +300 now locked in on 3rd Jan short.

coolTrader said:
Yes you have to be careful during the news their spread can widen as much as 20pips. which will account for part of the slippage. I use the boundaries.
..yes, i've seen it widen to 25. What do you mean by the boundaries?

ChowClown said:
..yes, i've seen it widen to 25. What do you mean by the boundaries?

The lower Bound and upper Bound allows you to specify what price you are will to accept above and below you limit price or market order. If it goes outside this price it will not execute NFP or not

For those who are interested, there are a couple of Wolf Wave buy trades setting up at the moment in cable on two different time-frames. As usual they are against the trend and are not for the faint hearted. Good luck if you do have a go.

a_gnome said:
For those who are interested, there are a couple of Wolf Wave buy trades setting up at the moment in cable on two different time-frames. As usual they are against the trend and are not for the faint hearted. Good luck if you do have a go.

thanks AG, would love to, but I have taken a good emotional toll this week with my first trade....short at the top :eek: . like the waves, but think it is too late for it now.

good weekend

j