Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

usd bull shrugging off the longer term bear calls at moment .......hmmm.......tricky

ok the session this morning was very very good so no complaints :)

......back later as other duties call

N

if you are looking for opps ..........2289 on gu looks likely rebuy now

usd has surprised me with strength of its bull retrace ........i would give it one more chance at 2260 level to bounce then have to say we are selling .........

later
N

took GU rebuys at 65 ..........now at 75 ...........very volatile though

another handful of pips ...enough now for me this session ....back later

i might have missed this gu rebuy ......but i cant be bothered to leave trades on table

cheers
N

after a long tussle the usd is still pushing net bull now ....... gbp, yen and CAd the sells

N

usd is slowly drifting north from 8.40am.....still enough swing both ways though for scalping

Cads been the best buy so far am london.....working down some 90 pips from 3120's to 3030's so far

N

us opens ..........i'm getting some nice usd bull away and selling cad and gbp so far

GU sells , Ucad buys in play ...

us opens ..........i'm getting some nice usd bull away and selling cad and gbp so far

GU sells , Ucad buys in play ...

these 2 pairs have stayed in play ......gbp still drilling south more than CAD now

N

Attachments

• selling cAD and GBP.JPG
    selling cAD and GBP.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 82
hey all....

selling usd most of this mornings earlier session ........yen and euro main buys

usd now stalling north ..........anyway i'm otta here as busy elsewhere

cheers
N

i see usd came back bear from around 9am bar ........nice nice swing sell on GU eventually once gbp went fresh bull

N

london session was mainly

Bear - USD NZD AUD & CAD (until last hour or so)
BULL - YEN EURO GBP (later)

selling usd through the morning on most pairs was fine and solid ....GBP the peach later post 9am

N