Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

gbp really really proving to be a bull play now .........so i'm off the GU sells at moment .......i'll be 1000% convinced of the GBP when it breaches the recent GBP high again

2043........hmm.........perhaps a chink in GU armour ....this is THE TEST point for me

theres easier pairs around guys ....so dont be distracted unless you are just a cable freak

hey guys ....been a good session for me overall.........last hour or so a little scrappy and i got sidetracked on GU (my achilles heel)

i use strengthmeters for all my trading elements ..........for anyone i recommend as a minimum you use them to position you onto the main pairs to trade ...its very powerful and focusses you

remember theres 28 pairs on the G8 ............dont waste time watching the wrong ones :)

have a good morning
N

final trade ..........couldnt ressit the GU breach of the 2045 level (See previus comments)

the gu is a firework today :)

slower london session from last posts .......

GBP ranged and could be bought or sold last few hours
Euro stayed weak ....nice
most stuff flatterned / ranged ....dissapointing

EA has been selling nicely .....i thonk i mentioned that earlier as a simple mover

heres hoping us session warms it up

later
N

long GU 63

hey dude ....as stated the GU went positive earlier than this and i was comfortable swinging it north from 2045 levels since

in fact there was plenty both ways for a brave scalper :)

GU is a law unto itself - especially scalping

i could write a book on it .......aside from the strengthmeter stuff

28 currency pairs ........but only 1 GU :)

N

Attachments

• range trading GU.JPG
    range trading GU.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 217