Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

im just letting USD walk neutral between selling GBP and buying Yen .........this is not my best pattern but i'll have a handfull of pips here

already out of GU for a handful ..........and now Uj...........peanuts but its all money

christ only been about 4 decent signals this morning like that one ........ZZZZZZZZ

us session finally exposed a very weak yen from 2pm ish with the usd net bull......i'm selling yen into usd and Euro when offered so far .......UJ the steadier play

N....

Attachments

• yen sells us session.JPG
    yen sells us session.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 98
usd piling on the pips as a bull in early us session ...40 pips north

best usd volatility in 1mins TF since back last week on 6th jan ..........easy money :)

usd stalled around 3.30pm didnt it ...........then its merely a question of when one feels the bears really took control to sell it confidently

so its all about how aggressive you are as a trader ...its that simple

heres 3 times that on my own personal scalp charts i was ready to sell usd ......16.22 was the treasure trove ..........others i would have stuggled as i tried to buy GBP or Yen into the bear usd

why not other pairs ?............hey if you dont know then read this thread back from day 1 ........you might learn something about correlation and how to trade using strengthmeters

N

Attachments

• selling usd patience is a virtue.JPG
    selling usd patience is a virtue.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
some nice Ucad selling as well recently ..........party on usd bear will end soon so dont stay too long in the trades

have a good evening

N

morning all

too easy this morning eh ?

the usd is bear bear bear ..........just sell it into best bull currencies

when will it flatten ?

how do i know ?

and who cares :)

N

Attachments

• usd is bear.JPG
    usd is bear.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 97
heres the triple Corrie ........set on 3 X 60ma ( 5min , 1h , 4hr)

thats actually called the 3 duck setting as popularised by captain currencies excellent system

available for free below in links area

the 1hour is shown on the chart .........see the green line ?

SELL USD :)

N

Attachments

• triple corrie.JPG
    triple corrie.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
if you are looking for opps ..........2289 on gu looks likely rebuy now