Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

gu sells taken at 2229......cheeky pips........if anything i'll start buying it soon now

i wont play stunts like that unless i'm solid pips in the green ........whhc i am this morning thanks to the trending euro and yen :)

ok reloading the re-buys across the board .....here we go

GU
EU
EJ
UJ (already in)

nothing has triggered..........(my system needs a conforming bar signal on my charts)....will wait

the market would have drawn some of yuo in rebuying EU at 0893/4 and 113.12/13 ..right ?

thats a trap guys ..........if it works then i respect you but personally High risk trading for me and i can make easy moey looking another place another time

N

gbp slamming south and yen slamming north ......play the pairs

GU selling from (Aggressive) 2225 levels to 2208 now
EJ selling (Aggressive) 113.12 to 112.95 now

I said the yen pairs and euro pairs were setting up rebuy traps earlier - right ?.then they crush you guys and buy stops get taken out on the falls :)

SCALPING IS BRUTAL - BE SMART OR PERISH

N

the thing about scalping (and indeed most trading) is if you can finally see the matrix in your edge (a la Neo) then actually the rewards come quicker and easier ........

if you can read the traps like earlier and go in on the reveral you make a lot of pips fast .........thats how the market works ..........it rewards the smart moves big time ......

unfair ?

Brutal ?

not worth playing ?

then stop trading and take up knitting ..........its safer and you spend much less :)

N

ok heres a clue guys

the big GU selloffs and the EJ selloffs all look oversold ..so i am already looking at rebuys

N

so do you follow instincts and resell GU at 2212..or its a fake and its coming more north ?

eh ?????

jees dontcha hate trading

N

ps heres a clue ..............2208 the gu already

quick or dead ..........quick or dead

N

so do you follow instincts and resell GU at 2212..or its a fake and its coming more north ?

eh ?????

jees dontcha hate trading

N

sorry i'm kidding guys ........the answer on GU is ........

DO NOTHING ...........this area now needs to give us more clues...ive grabbed a lot of pips selling it so i'm out ........thats it

N