Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok back later ........just tidying the ucad ........UJ was reoffered at 103.33 but cant be bothered at moment

you can go in on gu rebuys but i would need to babysit it and need to make some calls ....

been in background but switching from trading and other work......

how bonkers is CAD ?........the CAD index has swung +/- 90 pips in last few hours ......???

been selling GU from 2300 a while back .........easy sells to 2250's so far

i got in on EA in the 60's as it was STILL going so well .......now 4209 (Still kicking myself for missing at 4280's but i was overloaded on scalp positions already)

AU is a good bull mover but you were either on it or not as the big breach north came ....

N

hey buddy

send me an email at [email protected] and we can perhaps have a chat about your strategy if you want ..........

the difference between creaming it and losing most days is a few % points when scalping :)

remember my exchanges with Forexperian ? ........I'm pretty competent these days at scalping but I could not get near his entries......guys still a genius and kicking butt every day

so we are all learning !!!

N

been in background but switching from trading and other work......

how bonkers is CAD ?........the CAD index has swung +/- 90 pips in last few hours ......???

been selling GU from 2300 a while back .........easy sells to 2250's so far

i got in on EA in the 60's as it was STILL going so well .......now 4209 (Still kicking myself for missing at 4280's but i was overloaded on scalp positions already)

AU is a good bull mover but you were either on it or not as the big breach north came ....

N

4190 ......euro really is getting hurt this afternoon

i sould have been more gresive on AU buys as well .......I missed the ballistic moves but its still coming even now north ......offered to me at 7708 and i didnt bite .now 7728/9 :(

2278 the gu drifted north .......still a sell ..jsut looking for clues to get back in .......2270 earliest for me personally ........

ok market is slooooooow now for me ..........I'm watching that resell on GU from 2277 swing high ..to 2270 now ...........theres a sell if i want it ?

got to log off now anyway as some chores to do ......... have a good evening

N

morning all

overnights
usd bull,nzd bull

6am starts...
usd bull, euro , gbp
cad,nzd bear

6am scalps so far......
EA solid buys buys......ucad buys ....with yen rangy i cant get into my yen pairs much yet
usd is solid bull.........NU is actually THE sell .....i dont need that pair much

N

{quote} Hey, another great session. Do you have your signal anywhere? It must be the 4rth attempt to post here but moderator wont allow it for some reason

Hey GB

no i am completely private and independent trader .....I have been talking to Darwinex about an account but nothing concrete yet

anyone interested should gt in touch by PM - i will be training in 2017 but only subject to my consultancy business winding down a little (I am a 30 year qualified accountant and still consult F/T for large blue chip companaies)

i have free stuff available but nothing that constitutes a full package/course as yet

N